“Great time at Shore Club” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Up to 25% off, Book Today
Ranked #45 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts
“Great time at Shore Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've stayed at several hotels in South Beach and I have to say I love Shore Club! The location is fantastic, the pool scene is fun, the beach is beautiful. The one thing I had to get used to at first was the modern, minimalist decor in the rooms. It is a cool, modern approach and not very warm and fuzzy (no carpeting or colors in the room) But I actually like it now. It's simple, clean, and has everything you need. We stayed in a suite that was very spacious and comfortable had two big full bathrooms (ideal for getting ready before going out at night.) We were on the 19th floor with a huge balcony with an ocean view that was also a city view. So on one side we could see the beautiful expansive ocean, on the other side we could see and feel the energy and vibe of South Beach. The room was nice and quiet at night. Nobu is in the Shore Club and the sushi there is amazing. I try to go there for dinner whenever I am in Miami. I found the staff at Shore Club to be very welcoming and friendly. One of the pool guys actually remembered be from a few years ago. The front desk and pool staff were great. I've tried a few other hotels in South Beach but I think Shore Club is my favorite. The location is great, the rooms are comfortable and quiet, there are big balconies, and the pool is very fun. I'm looking forward to going back soon!

Room Tip: We had a suite on the 19th floor that was awesome. Ocean view plus city view. Get a room with a ba...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dearest "YogaFunGirl,"

Oh my goodness how sweet of you to say! I loved that you said Shore Club is your favorite.... it is my favorite too :)

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (357)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

10/17-10/21This my first trip to south beach and it did not disappoint. I was traveling with a very good friend of mine who has been to Miami dozens of times and he recommended that we stay at the shore club. Upon arrival we were greeted directly by one of the managers of the hotel, Alex, who did a wonderful job of making sure that we felt welcome and were more than hapy with our room selection. We spent all day everyday by the pool which is just amazing. We were lucky enough to meet Ricky the pool manager who took great care of us during our entire stay and who clearly knows how to make everyone he meets feel special and important. Or waiter everyday was named George, I recommend you ask to sit in his section because he was quick and also a lot of fun to chat with while we hung out by the pool. Overall we had a great vacation at a great hotel and will definitely all be back in a few months. The hotel was great but it was truly the staff that made or stay so great. Five stars!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "Jpardue1,"

Oh wow! I am overjoyed with your review! Please send our regards to your friend who recommended you stay at Shore Club. Happy that he turned you on to us! Alex is a fabulous Guest Experience Manager and know how to make our guests feel right at home. Ricky and George are our heroes at the pool. Thank you for staying with us. How soon can you come back??

Dorothy Jean 'DJ"
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This hotel was Fun to stay in. The beach/pool area is amazing!! The rooms are disappointingly small for the high price your paying. I would stay here again just for the location and the pool/beach area plus their club was FANTASTIC.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "AFA86,"

Thank you for this wonderful comment!! We are for sure FUN and FANTASTIC!! xo

See you soon,
Westchester County, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend in November and were happy with the hotel. The decor is very modern, breezy, light and airy. The location is wonderful, close enough to walk to everything in South Beach. The pool area was nice but there weren't enough lounging beds to accomodate the pool guests and the music was too loud to make the pool relaxing. Terraza was a wonderful breakfast restaurant, simply yummy! We didn't take advantage of Nobu or The Spa, but overall we were happy with the hotel and with our room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dearest "EricEmmysMom,"

I am so happy that you and your husband had a wonderful long weekend with us! Our decor is very chic and modern, the location is great, and the pool is unbelievable! The lounge chairs by the pool are complimentary to all hotel guests and are a first come/ first serve basis. Looking forward to seeing you again to check out Nobu and the spa!

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

If there is anyone that knows about tight and aching muscles, it is me. After doing much research I found the Most quaint, beautiful and peaceful petite spa in busy South Beach. The Shore Club Spa is absolutely INCREDIBLE. Mainly because of the staff! Miguel D. has exemplary guest service; from the time I called months in advance to the moment I checked in for my massage. He was ALWAYS professional and EXTREMELY ACCOMMODATING. Job very well done Miguel! My therapist Ana B, TRULY GAVE ONE OF THE BEST MASSAGES IVE EVER HAD. Ive had massage treatments as far as Lake Las Vegas. Ana truly has world class techniques and excellent guest service. A true word! I would highly recommend Ana and plan on being a repeat guest for her massage. Thanks to you all for a beautiful day. Ms Davis

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dearest Latoya D.,

Oh my goodness! Thank you for that marvelous review! Our Shore Club Spa is a serene, Zen-like atmosphere allowing you to replenish your body's natural energies and rhythms... Sounds like Heaven doesn't it?! Miguel D. and Ana B. are superstars and sincerely appreciate your comments. Miguel D. is a pleasing Spa Coordinatior and knows so much about the products. Ana B. knows exactly how to relieve tension and make all the stress go away. Please come back for another delightful spa day!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The property is very beautiful, the rooms are chic and moderm, the staff is very friendly and attentive, at Terraza restaurant food is delicious, servers are very nice, we remember Jose, the best capuccino's maker, we highly recommend this resort to any one.

Mr and Mrs. Quirino

Room Tip: infront of the sea are the best
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dearest "Marcelof,"

Wow!! Thank you for these kind words! I totally agree with you about Jose and his cappuccinos... they are super delicious! Come back again soon :)

jupiter, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I spent a day at this fabulous hotel, enjoying the spa + the pool area, and I can't say enough about my experience. The only bummer that I will remember for my next visit (and there will be one!) is to plan my spa appointments so that I can enjoy the amazing Sunday brunch complete with unlimited mimosas. A round of applause for Halley, the spa manager, and her super-talented team Harold (best. massage. ever.) and Norma (nail expert extraordinaire). All are true professionals who know their business...and not only that, they're really good people. Thank you Shore Club peeps!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dearest "Gypsy20,"

You are such a sweetheart! How soon can you come back and visit us?? You have got to stay longer than one day next time! Our spa is top notch and Halley is the icing on the cake. She is an amazing spa manager. Harold gives spectacular massages and Norma does the best mani/pedis. I had Norma do my nails for my best friend's wedding and they have never looked so good before!! Our "Ladies Who Brunch" on Sundays has a fabulous buffet and unlimited mimosas, bellinis, or bloody mary's for only $32. Please hurry back!