“Shore Club- Not a 4 Star” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Daily Hotel Credit & More
Ranked #35 of 197 hotels in Miami Beach
Jupiter, Florida
“Shore Club- Not a 4 Star”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Arrived for a 2 night stay. Had no hot water in the shower for the first 24 hours. After finally "convincing" the maintenance crew that the shower water was cool and advising them that the mixing valve wasnt working, the repair was completed. This took an hour. Asked that they also repair the bathroom door because it didnt close. They advised that this would be a 1.5 hour repair and I told them to just forget about it. The balcony floor was covered with mold and algae. Truly disgusting! The staff was very polite and friendly with one exception. The poolside bartender had a REAL attitude. Food was excellent!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Thomas S,

We appreciate your honest feedback and I sincerely apologize for the inconvience of having no hot water and the bathroom door not shutting properly. We would love to have the opportunity for you to come back and experience all the many great things Shore Club can offer. We did graciously comp one night of your stay for your inconvience. Hope you choose to come again and if you do, I will personally make sure you have an amazing time.

1,416 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I always enjoy staying in nice and trendy hotels, but I think The Shore Club and some of the other guest were were just trying too hard. I found myself slightly annoyed by the vibe of the place. The hotel overall is nice, but the rooms are small and the layout is a bit confusing. I found it strange to have to walk through the middle of Nobu to get to the elevator up to our room.

My husband and I did enjoy the pool, but be sure to get down early if you want a lounge chair on the weekend.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sarah Skol,

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed our pool scene but sad that you did not care much for our vibe. We get so many wonderful compliments about how cool our vibe is so I apologize for us not being your sense of style. Hope you come back again soon for our amazing pool!

Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

A friend and I visited the Shore Club while in Miami for my birthday. We went there to hang out by the pool and get messages. The staff at the Shore Club was amazing, continuously walking by and checking in on us. My massage from Paola was the best massage that I’ve ever had in my entire life. Paola also remembered it was my birthday and gave both of us a glass of champagne after the massage which was a nice touch! I would definitely go back when I am in town. Thank you!

Room Tip: Get a massage by Paola or Harold while staying at the Shore Club.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear HeatherJaneMoore,

First of all, Happy Late Birthday!! We are so excited that you had a wonderful stay. Paola and Harold give great massages and receive so many great compliments. You made their day by posting this lovely comment about them. Thank you for celebrating your birthday at Shore Club and we better see you this next time year for round 2!

Kimberling City, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Shore Club - our second time there and we will be going back! I would highly recommend staying here because of the great service and ideal location! In addition, Reo, Natalie and Ken - exceeded our expectations by not only recommending incredible places to go - but got us reservations - it made our trip - thank you! You are all a great team! Plus, there is a great pool scene, days hanging at the pool was a treat....Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dearest Meghan C,

That was such a lovely and gracious comment! Thank you for spending your vacation with us and looking forward to a 3rd visit from you soon! Our conceirge is fantastic and know all the hot spots in Miami for sure.

bx, new york
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Wow what can I say! This was absolutely the best vacation ever at the Shore Club. My wife and I celebrated our 1 yr anniversary and stayed here the week of Sept 5.

Check in went well. We checked in earlier than expected and they upgraded us to an ocean front room which was nice.

The room was simple, bright, clean with concrete floors . Pretty much all white, crisp and clean bedroom. Nothing extravagant, but we appreciated the soft comfy bed and the beautiful view from our balcony .

Ken and Rio and Natalie, the concierges were outstanding, and went out of their way to help us.
Ken helped me with a suprise floral arrangenment for my wife, Rio with an awesome restaurant choice and Natalie with free passes to sobe clubs. They were fun and great to chat with for a bit.

The pool was clean, attendants at the pool were very attentive, checking in for drinks constantly.The music was eclectic and smooth. Towels availiable ,they layed them out for us. Ample chairs and space to chill and side areas to relax away from the crowd.

The beach was clean and the cabana dudes were helpful . It was raining on and off that day so we didnt stay long. you need shoes inside the water because of the rocks but the water was warm and turquoise.

THE SPA WAS AMAZING!
I cant say enough about Anna . Her spirit was so beautiful. Her soft tone and gentle spirit made my experience so wonderful. I spent an hour an half with Anna. Foot scrub, aromatherapy massage and scalp mint massage. OMG is all I can say! I left this spa feeling absolutuely amazing.(check Travelzoo for deals) There is no sauna, but if you want humidty.. just step outside.. lol

The location is great for walking around. We came on a Wed and had two quiet peaceful relaxing days before the weekend crowd came and that was awesome too. At night the lounges open and the music is pumping and the restaurants have that lounge feel. You can sit outside on the what fells like Moroccan themed couches and beds that are draped and lit by candle light. Very sexy feel, chic and Miami! There is ample security visible, never felt unsafe, us being two females alone in another city..but were New yorkers so we were cool....

We saw families with teen children here too. They were having a good time too.

Remember if you're from the states, it's not all inclusive obviously, you have to tip, they work hard. Prices are higher than back home and we're used to high NYC prices ; but thats expected. Its Miami. Enjoy, Live and Travel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Natk730,

Thank you for your generous feedback! We are so thrilled that you spent your 1 year anniversary with us! I am glad that Ken was able to order beautiful flowers for your wife, Reo gave great restaurant recommendations, and Natalie helped out with club choices. Our spa is definitely serene and calming... Anna is amazing, no doubt! She does have a beautiful spirit and it always makes me feel good when I am around her. Hope to see you again soon for your another anniversary!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Stayed in the Shore Club for a business convention last week. Since the first day of my arrival all people (valet, reception desk) they were all welcoming! My boy Reo Davis was phenomenal.

The best part though is when I start hanging out by the Sky Bar. What a lovely people...Especially Paige! She was courteous, professional and always on top of her game...I will definitely come back to Shore Club. Keep up the great service!!!

Juan Pablo

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Juan Pablo B,

Wow... what an amazing comment! Reo is indeed a superstar and Paige is a total jewel! Please come back to the Skybar as soon as possible. We are waiting for you!

Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in the shore club for the begining of my honeymoon. Niki at the front desk upgraded us to a suite. She was so friendly and professional she made our stay. Pool is awesome! Great dj spinning poolside and great beach access with killer chairs. Had dinner in tje Italian restaurant there. Chris our waiter was like lightening. Drinks food and service were spectacular! Great location. Overall great time. Can't wait to go back

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Mundopaul,

Goodness gracious, that was so kind of you to say! Thank you for choosing us to spend your romantic honeymoon and glad that Niki was able to upgrade your room to a suite! Our Italian restaurant, Terrazza, has a great dining experience and amazing food. Hope to see you back for your 1 year anniversary!

Much love from Shore Club,
Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Been to Shore Club South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!