“Modern, trendy hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Miami
“Modern, trendy hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

You have to know what you are getting here and if this is your scene/style or not. The room is small and plain and white (minimalist). But the shower is great, so is the bed. Our room had a huge patio with a view of the back of the other buldings - no water or street view at all. Not even a tree in sight. The hallways are dark. The pool is fun. Drinks are typical Miami prices. The valet parking is $42/night. The beach chairs are another $15/day. Internet is $10/day. You can walk or jog along the boardwalk behind the hotel. The business center is pretty awful if you have to do anywork. Obviously, Nobu is fantastic. The nightlife and club scene is why you stay here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Alexandra A, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, May 12, 2012
Hi Gizzard,
Thank you for taking the time to write about us. I hope you had a great stay.
Shore Club is a lively hotel and yes, the pool and night club are very well known. We love that people come from all over the world to be part of our unique atmosphere.
We do provide our guest with 2 free chairs at the beach and complimentary wi-fi in the lobby and by the pool.
I hope you will visit us again on your next trip in Miami.
Alexandra

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

Couple days ago I went to Miami beach and I stay in the Shore Club Hotel in South beach, it was a great location, right there in the middle of everything, walking distance to shopping malls and restaurants, facing the ocean, in the morning was so nice to open the window and feel the brezze in my face, the staff was very friendly, starting with the checkin Latoya was helpfull all the time, my made keeped my room clean and neat, I got breakfast every day in terrazza restaurant, the fruit was so sweet, the service very attentive, I remember Jose who always bring me a coffe to go with a big smile in his face,Max the manager was always checking if everything was ok. thank u all for a good service, I'll be back at any time for another great experience.

Mikola Orlou

Room Tip: take a room facing the ocean
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Hi Aarravanti,
What a great review!! We are so touched by your comments and the staff, Latoya, Max and Jose are happy they made a difference in your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed our property.
We wait for your return.
Kind Regards,
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I just recently returned from Miami Beach and stayed at the Shore Club. It's always a pleasurable experience and certainly contributes to a great time in South Beach. I'd like to thank Jennifer E. as she always does a great job in ensuring that all is taken care of for my stay. I'm usually in Miami several times a year, and Jennifer and the Shore Club consistently provide a great stay. The Shore Club provides a great atmosphere on all fronts - rooms, pool, dining, and nightlife. I'll be sure to return sometime very soon. Thanks for a great stay!
Eric

Room Tip: I'd recommend an ocean front room w/balcony for the best view of Miami Beach.
Hi Eric,
So happy to hear that we are your number 1 choice in Miami Beach!
Thanks for the kind words about Shore Club and Jennifer. She does an amazing job and I’m glad to know she takes great care of you.
We can’t wait to see you again,
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Words can't describe how wonderful my shore club experience was. Took a dear friend to Miami for a surprise bachelorette party and couldn't have had a more enjoyable experience. From the moment we arrived the hotel staff was friendly and accommodating and eager to help. The front desk agent who checked us in was amazing and helpful. Went downstairs and by the time we came up they had a special treat waiting for the bride to be which went above and beyond all expectations. Thank you Alex and Alexandra Aubry, you made it such a special trip for carolyn and we couldn't stop singing your praises all the way home. Thank you all so much!

Room Tip: Rooms are all really quiet and clean!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Hi JessicaN,
I’m so happy that we were able to make your trip so special. We love creating a fun and unique atmosphere for our guest, hopefully one that Carolyn will remember forever.
Thank you for taking the time to post this review.
I can’t wait to welcome you back.
Best Regards,
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

So I just returned from a guys weekend in Miami with two friends. There aren't two many hotels where you can spend the majority of your 4 night stay on the property and not get overly bored. Some highlights where the DJ's both on the pool deck and in the nightclub as they made sure they created the vibe we all expected at the shore club.

A few sky bar staff were extra helpful in providing great service and awesome recommendations. Najib, Layla and Terrence were the 3 who topped our list of great people. If there was one thing that Could use improvement was the food, but i found that an ongoing them throughout Miami. Nobu was average at best... the only really good thing from the hotel were the sliders as breakfast and lunch options were only average at best.

Regardless, the hotel was clean, modern and had a great vibe. The staff were super helpful and very professional and I we all agreed we'll get back to the shore club as soon as possible

Room Tip: We used 1761 and i was PERFECT
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Alexandra A, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, May 18, 2012
Dear JacksonK198
We truly appreciate the kind comments you made about Shore Club and it’s staff.
Terrence, Najib and Layla were trilled to know that they made an impact on your trip.
Shore Club is proud to provide such vibe at the pool with the DJ, the beach, restaurant and friendly staff were you feel at home and find everything you need.
I’m so happy that you and your friends had a great stay and will be back soon.

washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Highly recommended. i had a great room with a fabulous view, close to everything yet far enough away from the lower part of South Beach to be more relaxing. Some of the friendliest staff I've ever encountered in a hotel.

Dear Painter58,
Thank you for your fantastic comment about us. We really enjoy knowing that once more our staff has wowed you and made you feel right at home.
I’m confident we will see you soon,
Best Regards,
Weston, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my time at The Shore Club was. From the time we arrived till the time we left I felt like royalty. Tim Nardi, GM, is doing an amazing job as well as Alexandra Aubry, VIP services. Which is not to say the rest of the staff should be left out as they were crucial to my fabulous experience. Every T was crossed and every I was dotted.In fact, just when I thought they couldn't possibly do more, another special touch was added.Well done! Also, while there lost a diamond and ruby ring.Was upset but had to leave it behind to catch a plane.I had written it off.The next day I received a phone call that housekeeping had found my ring and it was Fed Ex to my home.So,not only were they charming but honest too. An unfortunate rarity in this day and age. Combine that w/fabulous food and gorgeous grounds and rooms and you have a winner! I will recommend with confidence and will absolutely be back! Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else while in SB!!!

Room Tip: Party time can run quite late into the nite so if you r traveling w/children or choose to go to bed...
Dear Erin M,
Thank you for your recent visit at Shore Club and your glowing review about us.
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself and the property. Tim and I a thankful of your kind words. As a team we work very hard to provide every guest the royal treatment. I am so grateful that we were able to find your ring and send it back to you. Along with friendliness, honesty is something we expect from all our staff.
We await your return to Shore Club and this time we won’t forget the red carpet :D

Kind Regards,
Alexandra

Been to Shore Club South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!