“"I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Miami..."” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Daily Hotel Credit & More
Ranked #39 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“"I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Miami..."”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

This is my third time staying at The Shore Club (I returned to NY last night and soooo very sad) and shame on me for not writing a review earlier. The first stay was amazing, and each subsequent visit has improved. How can that be possible when they always do everthing just right??!!
I need to begin with the check-in. The Shore Club always manages to put the most fabulous, friendly people behind the desk. "Your room is on the first floor facing the dumpsters, but it's really lovely" Latoya says deadpan as she hands me the room key. She then breaks into a huge smile and says, "Only kidding, your room is fantastic" She makes me laugh right off the bat, and continues the warm banter throughout our stay. The entire staff is like that. But don't let me give the impression that they are not professional - nothing could be further from the truth. They just have the wonderful abiliy to expertly do their jobs while also making one feel right at home.
I love the minimalist feel to a room, and the folks at The Shore Club have mastered the art of creating a very comfy, trendy room with that type of appeal. The beds are heavenly comfortable. The lovely woman who came in to do the turn-down service was also a delight. We were leaving our room as she was coming in, and I told her how much I enjoyed the little bag of M & M's she had left on my pillow the night before. When we came back to the room, there were two extra bags. Not only did she leave them that evening, she remembered us and did it the following evening as well. That may not seem like a big deal, but it registers with me how well-trained the staff is on every level and how they only employ smart and nice people at The Shore Club.
Other staff that impressed me: Dakota at the bar by the pool makes the BEST pina colada's and margaritas EVER! Sara and Adriana were fabulous waitresses by the pool, always keeping their eyes open and ready to bring over another round of drinks or food. The two George's - the one setting up our towels by the pool and the one who worked as the bellman, were also very friendly and remembered us from our last visit.
The menu by the pool had changed from our last visit and I have to say - as much as I liked the old menu this new one was truly amazing: The tuna sandwich was incredible. Great chicken fingers, really yummy salads. The pizza's were also delicious and just the perfect size. We were told everything was now being prepared in-house. Fabulous job!
The location of the Shore Club is also perfect. It is only a few blocks from Lincoln Road and around the corner from Ocean Drive. I find that if we eat on Lincoln Rd, it is just the right distance to walk-off your meal and feel ready to have another drink at Skybar when we return to the hotel.
I cannot wait for our next visit to the Shore Club.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
shoreclubmanagers, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, December 10, 2011
GreyCat9,

We can’t imagine you would stay anywhere else either!
Our staff is fun and casual, just as you would be when welcoming guests at your home. We are very fortunate many guests see Shore Club as their second home.
All I can further say is a big thank you for your love and appreciation towards our awesome team members you mentioned and our product—from our guest rooms to common areas to our food and pina coladas!

We can’t wait to have you back!

1,503 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
Verona, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

I had the chance to stay for vacation 4 time at shore club during summer season enjoying it a lot.
The rooms are beautiful and the design furniture are amazing.
The beach and the pool services are very good.

As a suggestion be there during the week end to enjoy the pool party on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to come back to SoBe to have a stop at the Shore Club

Room Tip: Sk for a delux one ocean view
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Prebe73,

Thank you for your 4th visit! Come back soon and we’ll make your 5th stay fantastic and special!

Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

I don't know where to start. Headed to Miami for a quick getaway for a couple of friends birthdays. After reading the reviews and finding a great rate I decided to stay at The Shore Club. This was the best decision that I have made in a while. From the moment I stepped up to the reception desk to check-in everything was great. LaToya is the best. I originally had a cityview with a king bed booked but asked if they any rooms with double beds available. She checked and we were upgraded to an ocean view with double beds for an additional fee. The room was breathtaking. I'm sad I didn't get to enjoy all the amenities of the hotel but I do plan to be back soon and will be staying at the Shore Club. Everyone was very helpful here I look forward to my next trip.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Busybee2544,
Thanks for visiting us for the first time. I’m very glad you had a great getaway with your friends!
We look forward to your next visit and please get ready to enjoy all our areas—from the Spa, to Terrazza Restaurant, to Skybar, to our pool parties and our beach!
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Flew down from NYC for a 4-day break. The rooms were clean. Some of the rooms are still fairly 70's-ish and the bathrooms are fairly dated, rather than being chic or minimalist.

The worst bit was the noise in the mornings from the trucks unloading at 5am; clattering coke and beer bottles work us up every morning.

They are fairly mean with their soaps and shampoos. At the pool area, I understand security needs to be tight, but found it unpleasant to be interrogated everytime we returned to the pool area.

It's a fun, clean place, but I think their attitude is a bit too NYC and should be a bit more FL.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
WorldTravels2010_11
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit. I apologize for the challenges you mentioned and they will be evaluated in order to improve our customer experience.
If you visit Miami again, I would love to oversee your stay goes perfect.
Thanks,
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

My first visit to this hotel was a total success. I traveled for business for a few days and was concerned noise might be a problem because I read all hotels in that area have a party scene. I asked for a quiet room or away from the bar at check-in and they gave me room options for me to choose from. My room was comfortable and the bathroom was big. It had just everything I needed and I didnt find it cold at all.

I had a few hours to rest at the pool and the staff was really fun and casual. Everywhere I went I found the employees to be very friendly. Someone that stood up was Jennifer, Reception Manager. She was very personable and professional. She recommended a few things to do during my free time and made me excited to come back with friends for a fun weekend. I will for sure take up her offer and check out the famous Miami nightlife sometime soon.

It was a great stay and I might consider checking out other properties of the chain as I am sure they are all equally nice and with great service.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Jeff_cali90210,
Thank you for your comments. Shore Club appreciates your kind remarks about our staff and property. We can’t wait for you to return and see the more fun side of Shore Club!
It was a pleasure meeting you,
Disney World, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

This is a great Hotel right on South Beach. Easy access to the beach, Lincond Road, Downtown Miami and other nice areas. I do recommend this hotel and I will stay next time in it. Two things that I don't really like; They were too expensive on the food and beverage. Beers starting $9, well drinks $20 (7oz), etc... The Hotel does not have parking, so you have to pay $42 per night if you want to leave it with the valet parking people.

Room Tip: Try to get the one with balcony and ocean view.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Louis79580,
Thank you for loving our hotel! I do agree that prices are quite high, but they are comparable to other hotels in the area. I hope that does not deter you from enjoying your time at Shore Club.
Best,
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

I stayed at the Shore Club on Friday, October 28, 2011 until Sunday, October 30, 2011 with a group of friends. This hotel is exceptionally clean with a very trendy all white lobby. The pool area is very nice with great food and wait staff. We spent the entire day lounging by the pool and ordering drinks and were not dissappointed by the food quality at all. The hotel has a bar/ lounge on the ground floor which is a great place to start out before heading to a nightclub. We ended up staying there one night instead of going to the local night clubs and found it a lot more enjoyable becuase the DJ played a good mix of music.

The rooms were very clean and spacious and had a very futuristic feel. We had an ocean front room that brought in a great breeze into our room. The bathrooms were a nice size and had plenty of outlets for 4 girls!!!

The hotel locationl is ideal for anyone who likes to dance, shop, and eat out. Its right next to Lincoln Avenue which had tons of shopping and small trendy restaurants. The hotel is also right next door to Mynt night club. I would definitely go back to the Shore Club in a heart beat!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Joanna R,
Many thanks for taking the time to comment about your stay at Shore Club. It is rewarding your girl friends and you had a fun weekend with us!
Thank you for appreciating our design concept, our vibe, and our overall fun and relaxing atmosphere.
When should I assist in booking your next visit?
Best,
Jennifer

Been to Shore Club South Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!