Stayed here for one night whilst transiting through Miami and based the decision on price. Have to say I don't think I would ever come back. The stay served its purpose but was not a pleasant experience.
The reception area is very good, but once up the floors with rooms, oh dear. Shabby, a bit smelly, not inviting at all. Had we been staying more than one night I would have changed hotel for sure.
The location is more than a walking distance from Lincoln Road so you'll need a cab, around $9.
No local restaurants although there is a scruffy Subway across the street.
The hotel backs on to the beach, but again a run down appearance and few facilities.
I guess we got what we paid for, should have been willing to pay more.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside Hotel Miami Beach
- Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our little gem on the ocean will surround you with sunny Mediterranean decor and warmth. The Days Inn Oceanside…pristine beach, a soothing and friendly atmosphere with affordable, comfortable accommodations right on the ocean and in the heart of Miami Beach. The beautiful tropical garden and pool overlooks the awe inspiring splendor that is the Atlantic Ocean. History of our Art Deco past as well as the new and trendy essence of South Beach will surround your senses. Close to everything that speaks the exciting language of Miami Beach is here and waiting to welcome you to our tropical paradise... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.