I was in Miami for 2 nights and wanted something cheap and ocean front. The rooms were very out dated and smelly and not so clean, the safe was broken and the bathroom was small. This hotel needs a facelift, quick. Beds were hard and small and bedding was from the 70's. ]
Checking in was easy and hassel free. I had a nice view of the ocean and pool. Rude bartender at the ticki bar. I dont know about the restaraunt there because we didnt use it. I can say its a good location and close to everything. if luxury is not your concern and you just want a place to sleep then this is perfect for you. But if you would like a really nice hotel, this isnt for you. Needless to say, wont be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside Hotel Miami Beach
- Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our little gem on the ocean will surround you with sunny Mediterranean decor and warmth. The Days Inn Oceanside…pristine beach, a soothing and friendly atmosphere with affordable, comfortable accommodations right on the ocean and in the heart of Miami Beach. The beautiful tropical garden and pool overlooks the awe inspiring splendor that is the Atlantic Ocean. History of our Art Deco past as well as the new and trendy essence of South Beach will surround your senses. Close to everything that speaks the exciting language of Miami Beach is here and waiting to welcome you to our tropical paradise... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.