Some reviewers like to knock things if it is not 5*, but, yes, the hotel needs updating, the lifts are arthritic (we were on the 10th floor), parking prices steep and the whole block south is being rebuilt. Nowhere inexpensive to eat without a decent walk, unless I missed them! BUT it was only $109 a night and the place was kept clean, the well used pool was good and the Tiki bar decent. Easy access to the boardwalk and beach and on the bus routes to South beach for $2 so you don't have to get the car out. The staff were all helpful, even a cleaner who asked if I needed something when in the lobby. Not a place for snobs but for a day or two not bad.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside Hotel Miami Beach
- Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our little gem on the ocean will surround you with sunny Mediterranean decor and warmth. The Days Inn Oceanside…pristine beach, a soothing and friendly atmosphere with affordable, comfortable accommodations right on the ocean and in the heart of Miami Beach. The beautiful tropical garden and pool overlooks the awe inspiring splendor that is the Atlantic Ocean. History of our Art Deco past as well as the new and trendy essence of South Beach will surround your senses. Close to everything that speaks the exciting language of Miami Beach is here and waiting to welcome you to our tropical paradise... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.