“Clean and Convenient place to stay near South Beach.” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Best Rates Here From $104
Ranked #57 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Clean and Convenient place to stay near South Beach.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Found this hotel via Trip-Advisor and picked because of good reviews.
First time in this hotel but would happily stay again. Convenient location for beach and bright lights, including Art Deco area. Room was good size, clean and well decorated.
Good buffet breakfast.
Only down side was the over the top pricing in the bar.

Room Tip: The hotel is on a busy road so if you're a light sleeper, ask for a quiet room at the rear of th...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We had a good three night stay in circa39. The hotel is clean and the staff friendly. We had a two queens room with two kids, a the room was ok for us, so we had been in more space rooms before. The courtyard is a true gem. Perfect place to have a moment of piece or eat some take away food.

Stayed May 2015
Saginaw, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Met all of my expectations, great location (took the bus from the airport for less than $6 for me and my wife) walked a block and a half from bus stop to hotel. Great staff, nice room and nice pool. Breakfast was included in our package , nothing fancy but included eggs and meat, waffles, etc, the usual. Close to the beach but a long walk (12-15 blocks) down to the South Beach area. Learn to ride the bus, the locals will educate you $1.00 each way for the line haul bus to South Beach and only 25 cents each to ride the SOBE local which makes a complete loop of the actual South beach area (either clockwise or counterclockwise depending on which side of the street you board the bus). You can get off anywhere on the loop but pay another 25 cents each time you get back on. We were never out past midnight but felt very comfortable walking everywhere.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Nassau, New Providence Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel has a peaceful vibe which is what I wanted and didn't want to be in the 'thick of it' at South beach. The staff are friendly and helpful but I wouldn't say outstanding. The other hotel guests were mainly couples and families rather than groups of friends wanting to party. We had room 229 which overlooked the pool. It was spacious enough. Although the room was quiet at night, the room upstairs - once they awoke in the morning you could hear every step they took like baby elephants, so I would recommend you ask for a room on higher floors if you like to sleep in in the morning.
Just a few minor gripes: We never received beach towels in our room even though we asked for them. You only get 1 sachet of regular coffee i asked for 2 but never received 2. There is no make-up mirror, there needs to be a light around the bathroom mirror or one of those make-up mirrors which you can extend.
The food - I had the thai soup one night which was excellent and I also had the shrimp and chips which was tasty. My husband had the portabello mushroom burger which had 1 tiny mushroom in it and was really just full of salad in bread. We paid $220 a night plus the car parking space so about $250. Overall we enjoyed our stay its only a $5 UBER to lincoln road or a $1 bus journey, the beach is just across the street. There is a mini mart next door for forgotten essentials, and a liquor store on the corner.

Temple Hills, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was our first visit to Miami and we were both excited because it was our wedding anniversary. We arrived at Circa early afternoon so I was really tired. Me and my husband decided to relax a little before strolling Collins Avenue to see what stores were nearby. He tried cutting on the television and it did not work, no huge deal. We called the front desk and they quickly sent someone to our room to fix the problem. The engineer, ended up switching the television out for a different one. I decided to nap a little before we headed out, so I think I laid down for 35 minutes or so. I woke up to my husband telling me to move, he saw something on the bed. He said he hoped it was a roach but to our dismay it was a bedbug. He pulled the mattress back and the mattress along the seams were lined with black marks. I don't know if it is the feces of bedbugs or the bedbug eggs, I am not an exterminator. Bottom line, we were grossed out and disgusted. My husband began to freak out. We called down to the front desk once again and the young lady that picked up said that she would send someone up. That did not happen, we ended up walking down to the front desk after waiting for 30 minutes. I am a pretty calm person but this is not how you want to start a wedding anniversary. The manager, David, said the hotel was just renovated and they have never had this problem before. This mad me angry. So I said are you trying to imply that we infested a mattress in your hotel after being in the room for one hour. So we sat pool side while they searched for another room for us. We had to move all of our belongings to another room and before they left I had them pull off the sheets and pull the mattress back to check the seams for bedbugs. The problem is once you have this kind of encounter tell me how you can relax. Any lint or speck of anything has you jumping to see if it is another bedbug. Literally the rest of the trip everyday we were inspecting the sheets for bedbugs. The second room turned out to be fine. The resolution for all of this inconvenience was a credit of $187.00 for four nights in their hotel. I just don't know if I feel satisfied. I tried to get this out of my mind because it was our anniversary and we don't get to travel much with having demanding jobs and three children. I did by the way love city of Miami.

Alma C, Manager at Circa 39 Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Akeeloe,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience onsite. We find it extremely distressing to read about the incident, even more so as it was your first visit to Miami and your anniversary celebration. I feel terrible that this inconvenience negatively impacted the remainder of your stay. Please rest assured that our hotel and all the guestrooms are regularly serviced and maintained by professionals with experience in tropical infestations not uncommon in South Florida. I would love the opportunity to speak with you personally. Please email me at alma@circa39.com I look forward to your email.
Alma
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very clean, smelled awesome all the time, like the hotel was pumping clean fragrance into all the rooms, pretty small hotel with small rooms but comfortable, gorgeous bar and beautifully taken care of garden around the pool, though the pool is also small, but great to sit next to with a drink, the rooms have mini fridges. One tip, the bar is in the hotel is very expensive, go next door to the primo cafe and buy your own drinks, the food there is great as well. There is a liquor store across the street to the right.

Room Tip: any room is good
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

just come back after staying here for a week. totally loved our stayed. hotel is spotless& beautifull decorated. staff are so pleasant and happy to help you with any queries you have. breakfast suited our needs then we were straight across the road to the beach to spend a lovely day relaxing. in the evenings we walked down to south beach to the restaurants and shops and back to the hotel for a good nights sleep in a big comfortable bed. would definatly recomend this hotel and we would come back again. thank you all at circa 39 for a lovely stay.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Circa 39 Hotel? Share your experiences!