“Phenomenol service harold good job” 5 of 5 stars

You added Colony Hotel to your Saves list
Colony Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   736 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #127 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Phenomenol service harold good job”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

He was the best he made sure room up to par room service was exceptional and was very informative bout activitys around the area...this location is right in the center of it all..hotel food is great ...Sixth stay here n ill keep coming back thanks harold

• Stayed June 2013
zero11382, Director of Sales at Colony Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Guest, thank you for your patronage and your loyalty to our establishment, it's always adds to a good day to read about how well our customers have been treated by our staff, it is good to know that Harold has made that difference for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

You cant get a better location than this for a stay at South Beach which was what the most important thing for me was.
Having said that, the hotel is a little run down. The walls are paper thin so you can hear your neighbors in the next room talking.
This is a huge party area so if you want a quiet nights sleep it will be tough to get at any of the hotels along this strip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Annie,

Thank you for the review, most of the older boutique hotels in Miami Beach (the Colony Hotel included) were born in the 1930's/40's so the construction of the properties is not what we are used to today, if there is one thing you can point to in Miami Beach as a detriment to our guests it will most likely be the noise experienced from the nightlife in the surrounding area, I know this can be too much to bear for some people, so we do want prospective clients to be aware of the location and the scene in Ocean Drive prior to booking, we appreciate your input!
Caye Caulker
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My friend recommend me to stay in South Beach. I liked the look of this hotel and location. I booked through hotels.com. It was easy to reach from the airport and back. Only had one night and wished I had more nights to enjoy. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a beachfront suite with an amazing view and a great room. When I come back to Miami...I will stay here. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Caye, thank you for the positive review, it's great to know we just added another repeat client to our rollls, we will be more than happy to welcome you back when you book your next trip to Miami Beach!
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Just got back from the Colony-good hotel-Top rated friendly staff-went on internet and printed off maps,tickets for the baseball etc-these are genuine good guys-their attitude more than made up for a million dollar refit of this hotel-which i wouldn't like to see-this place is living history-Tony Montana is oozing out of this place-your in the thick of it for bars and nightlife-and some genuis has put it right across the road from one of America's most iconic beaches! you couldn't make it up-i'll definately go back and 100% recommend

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest thank you for the great review, our staff has really taken to providing top notch service for our establishment, we have seen this not only from reviews and comments made by our clients but by the amount of returning clients that we are currently receiving! We hope you will be one of those clients in the future!
Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I went to South Beach with my sister and some friends for a couple days this past July to give my sister some R&R from caring for our sick mother. I chose Colony for the great price, but upon my arrival, I would have never expected the amazing service I received from Harold. I barely parked the car at the hotel and he greeted me with such warmth and accommodating demeanor. He took care of EVERYTHING! I actually read reviews about Harold's service and completely understood why guests raved about him when I saw his name tag. The hotel was clean, inexpensive and conveniently located on ocean drive. I've stayed on South Beach numerous times and when traveling on a budget and still trying to stay at the center of the excitement, the Colony proved to be ideal. I'm already looking to book with them for my birthday in October. Thanks for everything Harold. I truly appreciate your hospitality!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you Zee for the wonderful review - it seems like Harold is on quite a roll as there have been numerous reviews praising his service lately! Once again thank you, I'm glad to read that he is making a difference to so many of our guests
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My stay at the Colony Hotel (South Beach) was awsome. The Hotel staff is very friendly and attentive, especially Harold. He made sure everything was right and he kept me and my friends laughing the whole time. The bartender Chelsea was the best. Overall the customer service was excellent! I would recommend this hotel to everyone who will be vacationing in south beach. Im definitely coming back to stay here at the Colony

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the less noise you hear. But, don't forget IT'S SOUTH BEACH!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you Kendra for the wonderful review, we hope to see you again in the near future!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I went for an overnight stay for her birthday. Upon checking in, we were greeted by Harold at the front desk. He was extremely pleasant and went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. If he is not, he should become the person in charge at this hotel. The room was great and the service by Harold was even better. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying on South Beach.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Fred, thank you for your input and review, Harold is very much a key member of our staff and the Front Desk manager, he is highly regarded not just by staff but by our clients as well!

Been to Colony Hotel? Share your experiences!