Went to the Clevelander last week during a Girls Weekend. We wanted to head to C-Level the roof-top bar. We had an absolute blast!
- no line-up
- no cover charge
- open air roof-top. this was great because one of my girlfriends has smoke allergies, so the roof-top was great.
- amazing DJ
- expensive drinks (to be expected anywhere in Miami)
- no place to sit unless you are paying for bottle service - again, seems standard
- was VERY windy the night we were there.
- coed bathrooms........weird.
We had a really great time and would definitely go back :)