Went to the Clevelander last week during a Girls Weekend. We wanted to head to C-Level the roof-top bar. We had an absolute blast!
- no line-up
- no cover charge
- open air roof-top. this was great because one of my girlfriends has smoke allergies, so the roof-top was great.
- amazing DJ
- expensive drinks (to be expected anywhere in Miami)
- no place to sit unless you are paying for bottle service - again, seems standard
- was VERY windy the night we were there.
- coed bathrooms........weird.
We had a really great time and would definitely go back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clevelander brings an adult playground experience to Miami Beach being the only legendary party hotel. A 70-year tradition of fun is enhanced more than ever thanks to a complete renovation of its boutique hotel featuring 60 cozy rooms, Rock Star Suites, ground floor poolside bars, Game On Sports Bar, C-Level Rooftop Terrace and SPF4 Sundeck. Clevelander is known for being at the center of it all on South Beach in the middle of the famous Ocean Drive. Clevelander is a full service nightlife venue featuring live entertainment 7 days a week. Clevelander is famous for epic bachelor, bachelorette, holiday, and birthday parties.Clevelander is a large and versatile venue hosting groups for corporate meetings up to 1000 guests. Clevelander Hotel accepts Bitcoin currency for all products and services on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Clevelander Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clevelander Miami Beach