Went to the Clevelander last week during a Girls Weekend. We wanted to head to C-Level the roof-top bar. We had an absolute blast!
- no line-up
- no cover charge
- open air roof-top. this was great because one of my girlfriends has smoke allergies, so the roof-top was great.
- amazing DJ
- expensive drinks (to be expected anywhere in Miami)
- no place to sit unless you are paying for bottle service - again, seems standard
- was VERY windy the night we were there.
- coed bathrooms........weird.
We had a really great time and would definitely go back :)
- Also Known As:
- Clevelander Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clevelander is bringing the adult playground experience back to the beach. A 70-year tradition of fun is now enhanced more than ever thanks to a complete renovation of its boutique hotel featuring 60 cozy rooms and Rock Star Suites, the ground floor poolside bars and new Clevelander Café, the Game On Sports Bar, and the new additions including the C-Level Rooftop Terrace and SPF4 Sundeck, and the property's first indoor nightlife venue – 1020 Music Boxx. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Clevelander Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.