“Fantastic Hotel best hotel in Miami !” 5 of 5 stars

You added Catalina Hotel & Beach Club to your Saves list
Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1732-1756 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #77 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Fantastic Hotel best hotel in Miami !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

My stay at the Catalina was great from start to finish.
Staff are helpful and welcoming especially Jose.A who works as concierge he took his time out to help me when I had problems with my bank and without Jose my stay in Miami would not have been the same! Thank you so much and don't forget to feed your fish lol. Also Tomic and Eddie helped me with my heavy luggage and were always so happy and helpful and the manager of the hotel how was also so helpful and welcoming throughout my stay.
The rooms are lovely and clean the cleaners are kind and respectful. The food is nice and good value for money. Location for me is perfect as everything is In walking distance. The hotel has two great pools. This hotel is truly amazing value for money I will be staying here the next time I visit Miami!
Love the hotel! Love the location! Love the Staff!

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (480)
  • Finnish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

the check In was not Very Friendly Guy' But for the Rest was Excellent friendly People clean Rooms Every day' 2 Pools restaurant great' rooms nice And Clean location close 2 the beach I Love it my next travel same Hotel Catalina thanks for read my comment

Paris, Île-de-France, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Everything was perfect !!! My room was beautiful very well decorated with a good shower and a comfortable bed The location is very good, you have a Walgreens open 24h/24, a short distance (5 mins) to get the beach ,many taxis outside . All the personal was helpful and friendly!! ( Hey Jean :) )...There are 2 pools but the best one is situated on the roof!!!
I've really appreciated this hotel... I will definitively come back
More recommended for young people.

Ottawa, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The Catalina has been my best stay so far. As soon as we arrived we were greeted with a smile and Aaron offered us an upgrade on our room. We got a huge room with a king bed. The amenities offered are great, and there's so many great things to do just at the hotels alone. Rooftop pool, bamboo pool and all the bars! The restaurants were good too. The happy hour was the best and we had an amazing bartender at the fu Kung bar ! The hotel was so close to the beach, ocean drive, Lincoln road and basically anything you could want. I would recommend x100!!!!
Thank you so much for an amazing stay.

• Stayed September 2015, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have been coming to Miami multiple times a year for the last several years and Mariana C. is the best bartender I have ever had. She is attentive to all of her customers while also being able to provide personalized service to each one of her customers. Catalina bar scene is really cool and should be at the top of your list when in the area. Not to mention free happy hour from 6-7 for hotel guest, what else could you ask for!

Stayed September 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This was my first visit to Miami and my first stay at the Catalina Hotel. Everything about my visit was great. the doormen Tomic and Guy met my every need before I could even ask. The front desk was quick and professional. I ate at Maxines a couple of times and the staff was fantastic very attentive especially Fabian who was very friendly and professional making sure my drink was always full and my every need was met. The food was good and the rooms were clean. I would absolutely stay there again, and enjoyed my visit to Miami immensely due to the friendly and attentive staff.

Stayed September 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed here back in June for a Father's Day get away for me and my Husband. We had a blast. Location is great. Food was amazing. SUSHI is a must try. Loved the pools! We will definitely visit again. From Chicago. Thanks again.........

Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple