“Bachelorette weekend party of 4” 4 of 5 stars

You added Catalina Hotel & Beach Club to your Saves list
Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1732-1756 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #86 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Bachelorette weekend party of 4”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Upon check in the hotel
Waived the early check in fee and granted us a room upgrade. We we're dealing with Aaron. Everything went smooth and we were able to get up
Into the room quickly.. Our concierge Juan was absolutely amazing from booking our dinner reservations to free entrance passes to clubs & the icing on the cake he sent us a champagne toast on our last night at the Resturant Dolce... He was an amazing concierge & really made our hotel
Stay and vacation run very smoothly ... Our rooms were not the best I have ever stayed but they did the job..

Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (445)
  • Finnish first
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is my second time staying here in the past 3 months....that's how much I love it here. The food is SO good. There's always something to in the hotel. Juan the concereige is really good he has all kinds of stuff that he can plan for you. The hotel had a package deal for 40 dollars a person to take you in a limo to the hottest night clubs in Miami that also included a 3 HOUR OPEN BAR. (Free drinks) which is UNHEARD OF in Miami. Most clubs cost 100 a person and you have an hour wait to get in. This is all thanks to Juan. As I said this is HANDS DOWN the best hotel in south beach. The main bartender Chloe in the lobby is amazing as well she has so much hosbitality as well. She is the only reason we made our 6am flight she made sure we got in a cab and made our flight due to the fact that we were partying all night. Also the door man I geuss he is? Well his name is, Johnson he will help you with pretty much anything and knows a lot about Miami and what to do. I always have the time of my life when I stay here. THERES NO OTHER PLACE I WOULD STAY IN SOUTH BEACH. See yall in the next two months!

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, yesterday
Hat’s off to you too, rachel123w! Thank you for such an outstanding review. Our team takes great pride in not only personalizing every stay, but offering assistance whatever the situation. I truly appreciate you mentioning Juan, Chloe and Johnson by name as well. It is great to know that the genuine care that you felt from our team resonated and we are incredibly fortunate to have team members like these working with us! Again, I can’t thank you enough for such a glowing review. I can’t wait to welcome you back personally to The Catalina Hotel!

West Bloomfield, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Excellent experience! Ralph was great and knowledgeable! Next time I visit south beach I will definitely be staying at the Catalina hotels again! Free shuttle to the airport is a big plus! Every employee was helpful and nice and always a smile on their faces!!+++

• Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent visit to The Catalina Hotel, and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Ralph. Ralph is indeed a rock star and but one of many who are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Great Hotel with an Amazing Staff! Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Complimentary drinks during Happy Hour in the Lobby bars My fav! Great location one block from beach. Rooftop pool with bar, great restaurants. Definitely a must stay!

Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
YasminDillard, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you back here soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stay 3 nights and 4 days with my daughter. The hotel is very cute, loved the bamboo garden and pools. Easy and quick access to the beach. I was a bit worried at first, I chose this hotel because of its handicap accessibility and elevator and came to realize that to access the elevator one must go up a few stairs in front of the hotel, then some more to reach the elevator. It was a bit too much for me and with the stroller and baby and all but throughout our stay, all the staff members really helped in making everything very easy and helping carrying the stroller up and down. Raphael and Aaron are exceptional people at the front desk. I arrived early with my baby girl and they were able to accommodate us with an early check in. They made us feel very welcome.
The only thing I will say is check your sheets before you get in bed. Our first night, I found body fluids stains on my sheets and converters on one bed and on the other bed blood stains on the converter. Had to push all sheets away from us, but I pointed it out to the cleaning staff and it was fix the following morning.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
Hello there Aissata B,

We appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests!! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here! I see that you were given great service by all of our team! We work hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time! I will share your positive feedback with Raphael and Aaron. I am extremely sorry to read about how the sheets were not not clean. I will definitely make sure to share this with the Director of Housekeeping, as this is completely unacceptable.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Enjoyed the stay. Greatest girls retreat. The rooms were decent. Multiple pools on location. Down the street from the beach. Three Bars at this hotel. Free shuttle to and from the Airport. Also provided an E-Car to ride you up and down the strip for free.

Room Tip: Very comfortable
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Michie126, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and the girls back here soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Upon arrivals the front desk workers were amazing. They were very nice and had an answer for every question. The only person who was extremely rude was the manager on duty at the Maxine restaurant, Valerie. There was an issue with one of the meals we ordered and she didn't want to remove it from the bill even though it wasnt touched. That part I get, but she was extremely rude and condescending when she spoke. She was rolling her eyes and had a just overall pissy attitude. Outside of her rudeness, the hotel was okay. The shower head in our room was spraying all over the place but that location on south beach was perfect. I wasn't expecting a 5 star hotel... We basically for what we paid for.

Hello there EashWard,

Thank you for the time you took to provide us with your honest feedback! I am glad that you were given great service from our team, despite the negative service that you received from Valerie at Maxine's. This is completely unacceptable, and I will make sure that the General Manager is aware of this. We wish that you would stay with us again!

Katrine

Been to Catalina Hotel & Beach Club? Share your experiences!