This place is a dump. They tripled their rates because of the Miami boat show and my friends assumed they were booking us into a decent hotel. This place is dirty, the shower swings from scalding to freezing water, the sink was falling off the wall, the shower knob did fall off, disgusting looking pool, etc. The people who own this building should be ashamed of themselves for renting it out, especially for the rates that they charge. In addition, they charge a resort fee, a real laugh. We learned that this dump is about to be torn down, hence no effort to make it acceptable for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carlton South Beach, located in Miami Beach’s Art Deco District, is an historic hotel located close to the ocean, near great bars and eateries, and within blocks of great shopping on Lincoln Road. Hotel amenities include built in flat screens and wireless, as well as a large swimming pool adorned by tropical foliage. The lobby is filled with art exhibited in cooperation with major galleries, and has a juice bar serving fresh drinks and other light snacks. The Carlton-South Beach is a perfect destination for travelers whether they are seeking respite for business or pleasure. Parking is available on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Carlton South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Miami Beach
- Carlton Hotel South Beach
- Carlton Miami Beach