Traveled as part of a group and for two afternoons a "pool party" was held at this hotel. The bar was gouging guests for drinks $15.00 for a daquiri in a six ounce cup. The pool's filters, if it had any, were not working so all kinds of crap were floating in the pool. A number of the lounge chairs were in disrepair. The second "pool party" event that was advertised as a cook out, the hotel provided pizza set up in a corner in 100 degree heat and everyone just walked over and helped themselves. UGH!!!! Just seeing how individuals were treated for these two events does not lend any confidence in staying in that property. However, the one good thing is that it is fairly close to the beach. That's all I got.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carlton South Beach, located in Miami Beach’s Art Deco District, is an historic hotel located close to the ocean, near great bars and eateries, and within blocks of great shopping on Lincoln Road. Hotel amenities include built in flat screens and wireless, as well as a large swimming pool adorned by tropical foliage. The lobby is filled with art exhibited in cooperation with major galleries, and has a juice bar serving fresh drinks and other light snacks. The Carlton-South Beach is a perfect destination for travelers whether they are seeking respite for business or pleasure. Parking is available on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Carlton South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Miami Beach
- Carlton Hotel South Beach
- Carlton Miami Beach