Bed sheets are wet because of humidity and lack of proper ventilation in the room. We are ok with the south beach parties and stuff but the walls are paper thin and you hear every other movement in the corridor. We couldn't sleep all night. Desk stuff seemed very boring. All stuff in the room is very old and whole hotel needs to be renovated. Don't come here even if you look for cheap hotel!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carlton South Beach, located in Miami Beach’s Art Deco District, is an historic hotel located close to the ocean, near great bars and eateries, and within blocks of great shopping on Lincoln Road. Hotel amenities include built in flat screens and wireless, as well as a large swimming pool adorned by tropical foliage. The lobby is filled with art exhibited in cooperation with major galleries, and has a juice bar serving fresh drinks and other light snacks. The Carlton-South Beach is a perfect destination for travelers whether they are seeking respite for business or pleasure. Parking is available on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Carlton South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Miami Beach
- Carlton Hotel South Beach
- Carlton Miami Beach