“Great Hotel!!! Great Service!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront

Save Saved
You added Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront to your Saves list
Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3925 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Oceanfront)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #64 of 197 hotels in Miami Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Hotel!!! Great Service!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed here recently for a business trip. The hotel is very nice and the rooms are clean and comfortable. There is construction going on right now but I am sure once complete it will be a top notch miami beach hotel. The exercise room equipment needs tuned up a little some of the tv's dont work but other than that I have no complaints. Great Job!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Joseph L, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear boundlesstraveler,

We truly appreciate you choosing our property for your business trip. I will certainly follow-up with our maintenance team to address the TV's in the fitness room. I hope you return as our expansion project is close to completion and the property will be even better.

908 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stayed at the Courtyard Oceanfront to join a group of girlfriends for a long weekend. It was absolutely perfect! The staff was amazing, the room was nice, and the best thing: just steps from the beach! They all stayed at other hotels, but I truly feel they over-paid!

Room Tip: Make sure you get an ocean view room!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Gail B

Thank You for staying with us during your girls weekend. I feel Miami Beach and our property is a great choice for a girsl weekend. We hope you come back to stay with us in the near future.

Best Regards,

boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My family and I really enjoyed this hotel and the staff was excellent. They could not have been more friendly and helpful throughout our stay. I was in the area on business and extended my stay a few days so we could enjoy Miami Beach. The weather was difficult with thunderstorms and flooding but we managed to get alot of sun and beach time anyway. Great location and service.

The hotel would get an excellent rating once the construction on the tower is completed. It didn't bother us very much but there were construction workers and some slight inconveniences. Still this is a highly recommended Hotel and a great place to stay.

Room Tip: The rooms near the elevators were a bit loud at night.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Traveling Xman,

Thank You for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Miami Beach. We are truly excited to showcase our property (especially after the expansion project is completed). We hope you stay with us again and we truly appreciate the feedback.

Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

While my husband was having a heart procedure done at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, I was looking for shelter from the storm...literally. Miami Beach had significant flooding during the four days we were there. Not satisfied with my first night's experience at a nearby hotel, I decided on the Courtyard Marriott because of my phone conversation with the reservation agent. She was efficient, customer friendly and personable. She helped me navigate the Miami Beach map to my location and offered helpful hints regarding traffic and parking. I arrived drenched, exhausted and in need of a friendly face. My experience at checkin was outstanding, and in moments, I was enjoying the sanctuary I was seeking. Food was steps away, as was a glass of wine served with a generous smile. I wasn't sure I would need to stay another night, so I checked out the next morning. When I realized I would indeed be staying over, I immediately called the Courtyard. Upon arrival, I was greeted by my FIRST name - by the same reservation agent as before. He welcomed me back, as did the parking valet and the hostess at the restaurant. This staff is the reason I will return when we have future visits to Mt. Sinai. They really are like shelter in a storm.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Joseph L, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Diane G,

Thank You for staying with us during your visit to Miami Beach. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the team at the front desk. Please send our best to your husband, as we hope he is recovering nicely from his procedure at Mt. Sinai.
We hope to see back in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice hotel, lovely location right on miami beach. Room decorated to a very high standard. Shame about the pool renovations but the hotel supplied free umbrella, towels and sunbeds on the beach which was fine. Highlight of the trip was all the wonderful staff who made us feel so welcome and were really helpful when it came to local knowledge and advice. NB. You can park on the street meters for $10 a day rather than paying for valet parking to save a bit of money.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Joseph L, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Terryi43,

Thank You for staying with us during your visit to Miami Beach. I am happy you were able to enjoy the beach and the great activities of Miami Beach. We hope to see you back in Miami Beach very soon.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We always stay at a Courtyard by Marriot, because I know what to expect... attentive personnel, great rooms and nice amenities.... NO SURPRISES. Well my family was certainly SURPRISED with this Marriot on our summer vacation. The website does not mention the ear piercing construction sounds, beeps and banging. It's just casually mentioned when you check in.
Our wakeup call were construction noises or jackhammer rattling us right out of bed at 8:00A.M. every morning.
When we went to the pool, we could not relax because you can't simply can't get used to the construction noise. It will be a great Ocean Front Tower but Marriot needs to do the right thing. I will refrain from further commentary since Marriot has an opportunity here to compensate myself and future vacationers with some compensation for their woes.
The location is perfect and there is great service with a smile, but please do better Marriot.

Steve

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear SKR1123,

Thank You for choosing our property during your visit to Miami Beach. I would be more than happy to speak with you regarding your stay; I can be reached at 305-538-3373. Our property expansion project is posted on our website (on each phase of the booking process) and all other booking engines since April 2012. Our project is set to finish in late August 2013 and the current phase has very little noise to the hotel guest. I do apologize for the excessive noise.

Meridian, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed at Courtyard pre cruise in April and had a wonderful stay. We love the location and the staff was great. The Tiki Bar was a nice place to relax in the evenings. The beach was great too. I know the construction is a bother to some but it was not to us. Why use the pool when you have a fabulous beach right there. We enjoyed our stay so much we will be back pre cruise again in April 2014!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear TSUMOMof2,

Thank You very much for considering our hotel during your visit to Miami Beach. We appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again before and after your next cruise. I will be sure to pass your comments to the service team.

Best Regards,

Joseph LaFleur

Been to Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!