We stayed 2 nights, 3 couples and 3 nearly grown up kids. Not the type of place for young children but a great experience for older teens or young adults. In a great busy exciting location. Don't get 1st floor room unless you want noise outside your window half the night and NO view. We got moved to 3rd floor 2nd night, it was fabulous with a beach view and no street noise. Worth paying the extra. The staff were fabulous and tried so hard to help by upgrading us, they couldn't have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Towers is a historic property that has been recently renovated achieving the green building design certificate, situated next to the beach that offers a perfect balance between a historic building and a modern hotel. The hotel is ideally located in South Beach, within walking distance of trendy shops, nightclubs and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Room Mate Waldorf Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Waldorf Towers Hotel Miami Beach
- Roo Mate Waldorf Miami Beach
- Roo Mate Waldorf Hotel