We spent four days in the Waldorf this december 2012. Hotel very well located, central Ocean Drive. Recently renewed, very nice decoration and atmosphere. Staff is great : very friendly ( speccially the guys from reception, now I only remember the name from the 2 Lazaro,s. Profesional guys, but all were friendly, helpfull and accesible ).
Room nice and confortable, no noise from outside at all ( I read that some rooms are noisy, our 206 was not ). Beds are one of the best ever, please provide your Matrase provider name ;-).
The only negative point on my opinion, I agree with others reviewers, were the bar prices. Expensive ones, quality ok, but prices expensive. But on the other hand I have to say that most of the prices in Ocean Drive are the same or similar.......some a few cheaper but others even more expensive. But staff in Bar is very friendly and professional too :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Towers is a historic property that has been recently renovated achieving the green building design certificate, situated next to the beach that offers a perfect balance between a historic building and a modern hotel. The hotel is ideally located in South Beach, within walking distance of trendy shops, nightclubs and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Room Mate Waldorf Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Waldorf Towers Hotel Miami Beach
- Roo Mate Waldorf Miami Beach
- Roo Mate Waldorf Hotel