We wanted to stay in the Art Deco area of Miami Beach and we picked this hotel as it was an original Art Deco hotel which had been restored and was in the centre of everything on South Beach.
It was in a great location right in the middle of South Beach with all the attractions and the beach on the doorstep. It had been very well restored and had everything we needed. We were a bit worried when we saw that they had provided ear plugs but we didn't use them and didn't need to even though the outside was still buzzing into the early hours.
The receptionist was very helpful and our room was ready when we arrived which was a bonus, there was also somewhere to leave the bags to make the most of the last day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Towers is a historic property that has been recently renovated achieving the green building design certificate, situated next to the beach that offers a perfect balance between a historic building and a modern hotel. The hotel is ideally located in South Beach, within walking distance of trendy shops, nightclubs and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Escapio, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Room Mate Waldorf Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Waldorf Towers Hotel Miami Beach
- Roo Mate Waldorf Miami Beach
- Roo Mate Waldorf Hotel