“Enjoyed my stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #66 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Westchester County, New York
“Enjoyed my stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Our experience here was great. The rooms were very nice. We stayed here for a week, unfortunately the shower in our room broke and we had to move rooms but got an upgraded suite for the rest of week! :) the employees at the front desk were very friendly. Manny in particular was a very friendly employee. Maria our server was the best! Very nice woman. Jose, who carried our luggage was also nice. overall I enjoyed my stay and I will definitely be coming back!!

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (262)
  • Polish first
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Upon arrival for my daughters 21 birthday, she decided to bring her friend who was having a birthday the next day. I contacted Mark at the front desk about a birthday package for the girls. He was amazing!!! He upgraded us for a gracious fee, handled a cake, balloons and, extras with no notice, and was very professional. I thank the Chesterfield and staff for making our 2 night stay a memory. I would stay there again!

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The moment we walked into the very sophisticated hotel Jorge greeted us with a giant smile and was eager to help! Then we walked into our Premium Suite and it exceeded our expectations! So beautiful! Very hot location around everything and the happy hour is priceless! We will be back in November.... love it! Michael & Trina.. Ohio

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My second time visiting Miami and for the second time I was more than pleased by the service of BarKeep/Bartender Sandra

Sandra is a beautiful bartender that is well accommodating and should be considered for a promotion or something similar.

Stayed July 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was one of my favorite stops when I visited Miami two years ago. So much that I booked my stay here for this trip. I was pleasantly surprised to see Sandra still bar tending here with her friendly smile and excellent service. When you come to South Beach make sure you stop by and order a drink from her!!!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I normally don't write reviews but had to in this case!! Just had breakfast there this morning and there are no words to describe how AMAZING it was! Our waitress Maria was a pleasure to have, very friendly and energetic! Kept us laughing the entire time! Food was reasonably priced especially for it's location since everything can seem pricey in the South Beach area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed here for 3 nights with my cousin a little over a week ago. We had been to Miami before but stayed at a hotel way up north and not in the heart of south beach. We were constantly taking taxis. Not cool! But at this hotel, if you're looking for the beach, shopping, dining and happy hour this is the place. Everything was within walking distance. Except for the airport, which they provide a shuttle to and from with othe me sbg hotels. (Just make sure to make a reservation for the morning you check out) would definitely stay here again. Only thing that we didn't get a chance To use was the sun deck which was closed.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends