“Loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #84 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

I loved this hotel wasn't the quietest but then again you are in Miami South Beach what a brilliant city so bright and colour full you could be in a movie loved the Art Deco. The Chesterfield hotel was brilliant we were upgraded and our room had two double beds very much of the Art Deco era and we just loved it the staff were brilliant they also have happy hour in the safari bar 7-8 and their local drinks are free I am not a drinker but thought it was excellent service... Not a lot of English spoken but the food and the staff were wonderful only sorry we were there a short time as our main holiday was in Orlando and we did a two night tour to Miami to the Everglades and to swim with dolphins....will defiantly go back again...

Room Tip: If you want a quiet night wouldn't chose a hotel in South beach as it is very much alive at nigh...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Prime location. Nice service. Suite 400 was nice. This is not the hotel to stay if you want peace and quiet. It wasn't outrageous, but there are people talking and walking by frequently . It didn't bother my wife and I, but you have to have the right expectations. You should stay here if you want convenient access to South Beach, nightlife, and a general vibrant atmosphere. It was a clean and comfortable and the front desk folks were nice to us.

• Stayed January 2015
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Wow! What an outstanding review, Jim l! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The room is clean and nice - small as ALL rooms in south beach.
Perfect location.
Every morning I was waking up by the housekeeping - laughing and yelling on the hallways. Also opens the doors even with the "do not disturb".
Receptionist was slow and had no clue how to check me in - took 45 mins and they were rude.
Potential is good - customer service is bad .
Still recommend - wish manager would hire better receptionist and will explain housekeeping she should be quite to allow people to sleep at 7-8 AM

Room Tip: News cafe on ocean road for breakfast
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Good Evening zazon123,

Thank you for the time you took to share your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am terribly sorry that you experienced loud housekeepers in front of your room.I will make sure that the Director of Housekeeping is aware of this, so that it doesn't happen again!

Sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed 3 nights here for a trade show at the Miami beach convention center. The rate was good. I was traveling alone on business so it suited my needs well. The room I got was small but I think they have bigger rooms. Would not want to be cooped up with lots of people. There was no desk to put my laptop on. Wifi worked well and free. Parking is an issue in the area. They have valet for $32 a day with I and out privileges. I just think it's expensive everywhere down here. Collins St is a block of Washington St. which is very loud and not where I would want to stay. So I would walk to the convention center each day. About 1 mile. Nice walk down Collins. The floors in the bathroom are so slick. I have never seen anything like it. I suspect a few falls in the rooms. I had no issue with noise and staff nice.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Hello there Mark C,

We are grateful for the time you took to share your feedback with us! Our prices are unbeatable, for all the amenities that we offer and the location that we are in. Parking here in South Beach has always been a hassle. We offer valet parking for a fee, but it is not mandatory. I hope that you would come to stay with us again in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

We came to the Chestfield hotel at Miami South Beach in November 2014. We got picked at the Airport with the Shuttle service of the hotel group. The shuttle was very clean and spacious. The driver was friendly.
When we arrivied at the hotel Luis the receptionist welcomed us very warm and the Check in was easy and fast.
Whenever we had questions Luis and his other colleagues took their time to help us. We were very suprised about our room. It was next to the main building and you were walking through a nice and cozy chill out area. I think it was room 408.The room it self was very clean and spacious. Thanks for the ladies from the housekeeping who were very nice and cleaning up so perfectly :). On our first day at south Beach we had dinner in the Hotel. Nate was our server. I remember him very good , because he was always very interested in his guests and the food there was delicious. I can really recommend the Paella.
The happy hour in the hotel is also very nice to have.
All in All we were very happy that we chose the chesterfield. It felt like home :) and if we will be at south Beach someday again, we will definetly stay at the chesterfield again!
Best regards from Germany,
Katharina and Sven Feike

• Stayed November 2014
kate1705, thank you for this absolutely beautiful review! Thank you as well for your kind words regarding our superstar Nate! You said it best - he is truly the epitome of good service and spirit and we are beyond lucky to have him on our team. I sincerely appreciate that you took the time to recognize him and look forward to your visit next year!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We reserved family room for 4 persons . The photos showing a very big room but the room we got is good enough only for 1 person or max 2 persons. We had to make schedule for sleaping among our family. As the room couldn't accommodate all of us. The management is not supportive and do not help in any problem. Also their attitude is very bad. One of our friends after one night was asked to change the room with no reason but the reception gave him a wrong room. First time I see it in any hotel in the world hotel management to knock the door and to wake my freind early morning and to ask him to change the room and to threaten my friend either to move with his 2 kids in 15 minutes or his credit card will b charged 500 US per day. What is a shame for people working in the hospitality industry ??!

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Good Evening hossam999999,

Your feedback means the world to us, and we thank you for sharing it! Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time! I am terribly sorry that is not what you experienced! I apologize about the issue you had with our team. I will make sure to bring this up in our following staff meeting.

Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Second time to stay here, nice rooms and great location. Highly recommend to at least upgrade to junior suite on the right, outside area. Wifi in rooms is snotty but good in Lobby. Always a lot of stuff going on and great happy hour 7-8. Bartenders are attentive and attractive, especially Sandre!

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Hello there Mitch M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the cocktail hour,and that you were given great service by Sandre!!! We hope that you would come back and stay with us again in the future!

Katrine

Been to Chesterfield Hotel? Share your experiences!