“This is my Spot” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #83 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
Miami, Florida, United States
“This is my Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We only stayed two night, but we definitely will return time after time. As soon as we arrived, we received the best service that we have ever received from any hotel by far. Luis, the receptionist, was extremely pleasant and always smiling. We arrived early and had plans to just store our bags, but he was able to find us a room right away. Our bellman (I don't remember his name) was always available and very friendly.

Room Tip: Luis is the best ask for him !
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
  • Polish first
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Very friendly and helpful staff in a clean and welcoming hotel with a fun atmosphere, the lobby was decorated for Halloween. The location was great, close to the water and lots of great shopping and restaurants. All conveniences were in good working order, air conditioning, shower, safe, locks, etc. Free shuttle from airport to hotel every 30 minutes, then back to airport when needed.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back, away from street noise, not sure about front ones.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed in this hotel for 6 nights and i loved it.... Great customer service... Rooms very nice and clean, i really enjoyed, we had an issue with the first room they gave us, but they transferred us to another room with a nice view..... .. Thank you for everything.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The hotel definitely needs a upgrade. The best part was the location, only a block away from beach. The room seemed clean till it was time to go to bed......PLEASE BEWARE THIS HOTEL HAS BED BUGS. I HAVE BITE MARKS EVERYWHERE!

• Stayed October 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Good Afternoon ksm33534,

We value all of our guests feedback, and thank you for sharing yours with us! We are delighted to know that you were content with the service provided by our team, as well as the location of our property. I am terribly sorry that you feel that we have bed bugs. We are inspected on a monthly basis by The City of Miami Beach, and pass all of our inspections (can provide you with reports if needed). Perhaps what you experienced are either stings from tiny jell fish, or sand mite bites. There has been a lot of both in the ocean and in the sand. We advise guests to rinse of thoroughly after have visited the beach.

Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I have been to South Beach many times over last 4-5 years and this hotel ranks as the worst I have seen in South Beach and in any other major city. First off check in time was at 3pm, and the room wasn't ready until 5 which is a disgrace. I only need a room for 1 night before I left on my cruise with 4 other people to be in suite. Don't try to call the front desk because they never answer. Once getting into the room the bathroom window was broken/glass was cracked and the shower didn't work properly. At one point the shower wouldn't shut off so we had to call front desk oh wait the phone in room didn't work so I had to use my own damn cell phone to call. Then they came up and fixed shower but never fixed the hotel room phone. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE I KNOW NEVER TO STAY HERE. Stay away from this piece of crap hotel trust me. There are many other better options in South beach you can try. If you need some ideas of where to stay just ask me. Lastly, the staff at this place is a joke and the happy hour they serve you bottom level vodka and other liquors which i never heard of. Try happy hour places on ocean drive like the clevelander that serve you ketel one, ciroc or even grey goose for happy hour specials. If I could give this place a zero then they would get a zero for this experience or lack of an experience.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear JeffreyH617,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to relay your experience here with us at Chesterfield. We take every comment seriously and want to ensure we are able to address the positives as well as the opportunities gleaned from every stay. We strive to provide a 5 star time, to every guest that stays with us! It is constructive feedback such as yours that allows us to make the necessary changes we have to. We are always working to better our product for our guests, and thank you for making that possible! Again, thank you so much for your feedback! I hope we have the chance to welcome you back so you may reap the benefits of our continuous improvements here at Chesterfield. See you soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Too cute! I flew in literally, from DC, work clothes, dc gov badge and all!! You hear me? I wasn't Miami ready at all but Danny Was wonderful, booked me n my sisters in and upgraded us to a suite. The hotel was cute and we stayed out all night in the garden area meeting new people and relaxing. They have open bar, EXCELLENT sushi and if you are lucky enough you get to meet Maria for lunch! She's a freakin hoot and will have you laughing the entire brunch. Have fun, enjoy, the bech is around the corner!!!

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Your review is fabulous Sumintra H!!! Thank you for sharing it with us, and our future guests! . I’m glad to hear that Danny and Maria took excellent care of you as well. Maria is absolutely one of our best and keeps us all laughing whenever the opportunity! Please come back soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great stay in Chesterfield last night. It is probably the best location on the beach. Right opposite Barneys for a start and only a quick walk from Joe's Stone Crabs-also highly recommended. The hotel is wonderfully staffed. Thanks to Luis and Jose. Awesome service!

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Hello there Kate W,

We are delighted to read your positive review, regarding your recent stay! Chesterfield is located in the heart of South Beach, just blocks from all the action. Our team all work hard to make sure that each and every guest is having a splendid time! I will make sure that Luis and Jose are aware of your great words!

Katrine

Been to Chesterfield Hotel? Share your experiences!