“Great Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #82 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The first time I booked the Chesterfield I was a little concerned BC of how cheap the room was, however it was last minute so I decided to go for it. Since that first time, anytime I am in Miami Beach area, this is my first choice and it continues to impress. The rooms are BEAUTIFUL. They are spacious, clean and the decor is modern and cute. Along with that the location is right in the middle of shopping, bars and of course the beach. The best part for me is the staff... I have dealt with Francesca at the front desk many times who is AWESOME. Very friendly and has answered all my questions..along with the gentleman who looks after my bags. Both remembered me from previous visits which made me feel great!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Hello Audi00,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our future guests to read! I am glad that you were content with the rooms and that you thought they were beautiful! We have rooms that range in size from the smaller ones to the ones that are larger. We know that everyone wants something different, and we are here to accommodate all of that. Our housekeeping attendants work hard to ensure that each and every room is well cleaned, so that you feel comfortable and right at home. We are definitely right in the heart of South Beach, just a simple walk away from all of the hot attractions. Francesca is awesome and all of our guests absolutely love her, and the service that she provides. She knows a lot about the area and things to do and she can assist with anything. I will let her know of your kind praise! Please come back for another memorable stay! We can't wait to have you!
Katrine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
  • Polish first
Wynne, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were not prepared for the pampering that everyone gave us. From the moment that we stepped on the curb, the entire staff went out of their way to ensure the all of our needs were met. They also have the best value on food in South Beach.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Hello Mike O,

Thank you for taking your time to post your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our future guests to read! I am extremely glad to read that our team provided you with excellent service! They are always eager to serve you and I am glad that is what you were given! I see that you also ate at our restaurant. They have great food at reasonable prices! We hope to see you again soon!

Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've stayed at the Chesterfield 3 times and I've been amazed all 3 times. If you're looking for a fun, modern, sleek hotel to meet your basic needs, Chesterfield is the spot. It's one block away from the main South Beach entrance (8th street and Ocean Drive), its affordable, and it comfortable. It's not a huge, fancy hotel but the staff members are so helpful, the restaurant is GREAT, they have free shuttle service to and from MIA International airport, and beach towel service. Mr. Pedro Alvarado, the front desk agent has extended himself each time I stayed at the Chesterfield and he makes sure my stay is a pleasant one. You really wouldn't need much more than the Chesterfield for a quick trip to MIA.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Good Afternoon Emory81,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it! I am glad to read that you are a loyal returning guest! :) I see that you had a great time while staying with us! We are just steps away from the wonderful Sobe beaches and other great hot spots! I am glad that you were able to dine at our restaurant! They offer great food with great prices! I will definitely let Pedro know about your kind praise! He is a great asset to our team and all of our guests love him and the service that he provides! Please come back for a 4th stay! We hope to see you soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel was great!! It felt more like an apartment than a hotel. The staff was very helpful. Free drinks from 7-8pm!! I really enjoyed sitting on the patio and watching the people. Very close to the beach(only a block and a half). They also had free shuttle service to the airport.

Lv nv
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

But most of all and the best is the very pleasant personality of the front desk manager,PEDRO ALFONSO.pwe were greeted by his great smiles,friendly looking face,his sincerity,willingness to help,very accommodating attitude ,and felt very secured talking to him,especially this is our first trip to south beach.WIthout asking him,he upgraded our standard rm to one of their best suiteps,offered free drinks right away,able to book a trip for us to everglades and gave us a contact no to call for the most economical airport shuttle to Fort Lauderdale airport,since their free shuttle is only for miami airport.To a great surprise,when we went to our hotel suite,it is like staying in a 5star hotel in south beach.,big room,clean and tiny,amazing room decor,and most of all,the security lock in the main door.Our very big thanks to PEDRO,who made our stay wonderful.And of course,not to forget,the young good looking,hard working,helpful bell man,MARTIAL CORTEZ,who took care and secured our luggages,before checking in the first day and before our trip back to Fort Lauderdale.PEDRO and MARTIAL are both a great asset to the company.

By Danny/Adel M
Lv Nv

Room Tip: Excellent service by PEDRO and MARTIAL
florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Bugs, inattentive staff. Toilets have trouble flushing if someone else just flushed. Couldn't be in a better location though. If you're not planning to spend much time in your room and don't expect much more than a place to crash in the heart of Miami, this is your value spot.

• Stayed April 2013
Good Afternoon Curtisearth,

Thank you for taking your time to post your honest feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our future guests to read! I am extremely sorry that you did not have an amazing time while staying with us! Unfortunately South Florida has a lot of bugs and because we are constantly opening the front lobby door they get in. When guests leave their windows open the bugs get in from there as well. We explain this to our guests in hopes that they would understand. I am sorry that you found our staff to be inattentive. They are always eager to serve you and I am sorry that this is not the service that you were given! Can you please provide me with the number to the room that you were staying in therefore I can have our maintenance department take a look at the toilet. I see that you were extremely content with the location of our property! We are located in the heart of South Beach just a walk away from all the hot spots. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Ipswich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in March 2013. The hotel is very good priced for its quality and its great location. It is just around the corner from Ocean Drive The staff are so friendly and helpful. We were upgraded to a room/ suite in the annex free of charge which made it even more of a special stay. Food is also very good and well priced. We would certainly stay here again, no hesitation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Chesterfield Hotel? Share your experiences!