“Loved the Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #82 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Loved the Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This review is for Paula, she is an amazing and a friendly human being, takes extreme care of her guests, makes best cortadito. A beautiful and amazing pyou are in Mierson whom i would love to see again in future.

If you are in Miami Chesterfield is the place to be in, place is average but the staff is amazing.

CHERSSSS to Paula.

This review is for Franchesca: She is beautiful and always smiling, loves to help. She told me all the good places to visit on south beach. She know what their customer might look for and she helps them out.

This Review is for Ana: Ana is a sweet girl, i met her the day i was checking out, but she is really help friendly and helped me to make few calls as i was out of connection.
Thanks Ana :)

This review is for Anna: She is a good bartender and serves with a smile.

This review is for Jose: Jose is a funny guy help everyone with their luggage and getting a taxi, he gives a good service.

Thanks to all you guys!!

God Bless you all, will see you all soon :*

With lots of Love and Hugs,
Mayank Trivedi
A business traveller

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Hello MayankTrivedi,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post such a wonderful feedback about your stay with us! Our future guests love to read what you have to say, and so do we! I am very glad that you were given such wonderful service from all of our staff!!! They are definitely wonderful and all of our guests seem to think the same! Our team works very hard to ensure that you are given outstanding service! We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Have a blessed day!

Katrine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

We had an amazing stay here at this hotel. Alex was great and we were upgraded to the penthouse! Beautiful and right next To the beach, friendly staff and great service. We went to breakfast at the hotel and it was delicious, the bar was great abd lively too. Alex you are the best!!

• Stayed December 2012
Good Afternoon Gina,

Your feedback is very appreciated! I am extremely happy to read that you had amazing time while staying with us on your trip to South Beach! Alex is a wonderful asset to our team and all of the guests love him!! I will let him know of your kind praise!! We are conveniently located steps away from the beach. Where did you enjoy your breakfast? Outside on the terrace? We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Regards,

Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We had a great stay at the Chesterfield hotel in Miami Beach!
It is a really nice boutique style hotel, our room had comfy beds, good facilities and was very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpfull, also with finding a parking garage.
You have the best location, the middle of south beach: shop, clubs, beach everything you need within blocks.
We had breakfast out on the terrace, which was very good. The sundeck is nice for some relax time in the afternoon. There are free drinks for guest at specific times.
Initially we stayed 2 nights, but added 2 more nights and decided to also come back and stay for 2 nights at the end of our trip, so 6 nights total in 2 different rooms. The rooms in the back of the hotel are more quiet.
Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello Sanne,

Thank you for taking your time to post your honest feedback for all of our future guests to read! We are happy to read that you had a great stay with us and that the hotel was clean to your standards! We work very hard to make sure that all of our guests get the great attention they deserve! We are in the heart of South Beach! In the middle of all the action yet far enough to get a good quiet nights rest! Breakfast on the terrace sounds like a wonderful way to start your day! It is a great spot to people watch even in the early hours of the day! I am very glad that you were able to enjoy the complimentary cocktail hour from 7-8!! Very happy to read that you extended your stay with us!! Please let me know when you will be in South Beach again and I would love to handle your reservation!

Kind Regards,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Had very pleasant experience staying in this hotel, it's nice and clean, very attentive workers. loved their bar, because the music wasn't crazy loud, so i could talk to a bartender named Anna and hear her. She was really nice and made amazing mojitos, i'll definitely stay in this hotel again and will recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Good Afternoon Esther,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your wonderful feedback for all of our future guests to read! I am very very glad to see that you had a great time and enjoyed the bar and our staff while you were staying with us! I will let Anna the bartender know of your kind praise! Please come back and have some more Miami style mojitos with us soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

We spent great night in this hotel, loved the location, free upgrade was amazing. We had wonderful suit with jacuzzi that made our stay even batter. My husband loved front desk girls, Ana and Francesca , they helped a lot with places to go and recommendations for restaurants. Service was great, room was over our expectations, defiantly coming back!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello Danny,

I am glad to read that you had a great stay with us and that you loved the location of the property! I see that the front desk ladies were able to help you and give you some pointers on where to go and what to do. We can't wait to have you back!

Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Upon check-in, it felt like the lady hated doing this job (I think her name was Francheska or something like that). Beware, they have a $16.95 daily fee. After signing the credit card receipt, she gave me the keys(card) and said elevators on the left; no additional information about the hotel etc.

The hotel advertises that it has internet access, they fail to say that it is only available in the lobby (something I was able to ask & get answered by Francheska). This was disappointing as one of the reasons I booked this hotel is to check on e-mails at the end of the day.

The rooms was clean. They have a mini-bar. But Watch-out! Even though we did not take a single thing from the mini-bar at the hotel, I saw a $3.75 charge on the credit card when I came home. My guess is that they think no one would bother to see or call about it. I called them and after some time on hold they did finally refund that amount given that the $3.75 charge for some cheese crackers was a lie.

Given the location, this hotel has a lot of potential if they make things right. Charge people a honest nightly fee and drop this "daily resort fee" junk. If your internet is in lobby only, then say so.

For now, I will look at another placer the next time I visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Good Afternoon Michael,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your honest feedback on Trip Advisor for all of our future guests to read! I am very sorry to read that you didn't have an amazing time while staying with us! I will bring up customer service in our weekly staff meetings. I am glad that you found the room to be clean. I am glad that you were able to get the refund for the cheese and crackers. We have a resort fee which covers all of the amenities that our guests love to enjoy. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I visited this hotel during Spring Break and very much enjoyed my stay. Upon arriving, we were given a key to our room only to discover upon entering, that it was already being occupied. As luck would have it, the front desk attendant upgraded us to a suite which was marvelous. It was on the "Hotel Leon" side, kinda in the cut but that's what made it even better. The bathroom was clean, it even included a tub, but me being a germaphobe, I just used that to clean my feet every evening after walking everywhere. It's one of the closest hotels to Wet Willies. Some may say location isn't ideal since it's at the very top of the strip but it wasn't too bad . Gave us the opportunity toi walk more than we probably would have otherwise. No pool, but there was an open bar in the evenings, I believe on the weekdays.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Hello Kim,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!! I am very happy to hear that you were upgraded to a suite after noticing that the room they originally gave you was occupied. That was a mistake on our end with the system and I apologize greatly on our behalf!! We have complimentary cocktail hour from 7-8 every night of the week at the lobby bar.
We hope to have you back soon!

Katrine

Been to Chesterfield Hotel? Share your experiences!