“Wow ! Excellent stay - loved the prescription!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #33 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Wow ! Excellent stay - loved the prescription!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed there for 1 night with kids to enjoy the beach. The valet staff and the front desk staff is very helpful. Barbara offered excellent service. Loved the prescriptions she gave us :-) Brandon made excellent drinks....I mean prescription meds. The nighttime bartender was not as good though. The beach staff set us up with the complementary cushioned beach chairs and the umbrella for a nominal fee ($19). The pool staff was fantastic too. We went to the beach and the pool, returned to the room, took a shower and headed out to dinner. By the time we got back housekeeping had already visited and made the room for us. Note - we did not request housekeeping. The staff is on top of their game. All in all an excellent stay ! We are most certainly going back.

Room Tip: Ask for Barbara and she will set you up. She is on top of her game.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Nice hotel and stay. The location was great, and it is right on the beach.
Was impressed especially by the beach staff and all the hotel employees.
Service on the beach was quick.
Will definitely come back again.

Southlake, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I got an upgrade to a partial ocean view, which was nice. Rooms very nicely appointed with lots of perks. Sheets and bed very comfy. Pool and lounge area were very nice and super close to the beach. The meeting rooms had horrible cell service. My room was by a trash chute and the elevator so a little more noisy than desired, but not terrible.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel is absolutely beautiful! The hotel décor was stunning and very appropriate for the hotel. My room was very comfortable and cozy. All staff members I dealt with were very professional, courteous and customer focused. I especially enjoyed my interactions with Michael during the conference I attended. Michael was very in-tuned to what was happening and made sure the little details were taken care of. I would highly recommend for others to enjoy the beauty of the hotel and the wonderful customer service that is offered. I’ve already spoken to my husband about coming back so he can have the same wonderful experience as I did. Thanks for a great time!

The one thing item I found concerning was the slipperiness I had in the shower. There were multiple times during my shower I found my footing would slide to the wall because of the slipperiness. Maybe a bath mat could be made available.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My friend booked this place for Memorial Day Weekend and she could have not made a better choice. The hotel has a modern chic feel to it! Staff was great! Everyone is happy to assist you! We hung out at the pool and they even set up your you beach chair :) They have complementary water in the lobby and pool area, which I find nice (the little things are the ones that count.) Also, in case you want to pick up some snacks there is a Walgreens two blocks away. One last thing, the drinks at the pool bar were perfect!

Room Tip: no ice on the floor but they will bring to your room
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I swear I didn't want to leave. From the personal welcome in the room, to the gorgeous pool, everything was amazing. Just steps from the beach and great restaurants I know this is the hotel I'll always stay at when I visit Miami!

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Nils S, General Manager at Shelborne Wyndham Grand South Beach, responded to this review, yesterday
Hello Khalida A,

It was absolutely our pleasure to have had you as our guest! Thank you so very much for your lovely feedback. It is rewarding for our team to know that their efforts do not go unoticed. What a thrill it is for us to create relationships with our patrons to a level where we become the place where they "will always stay when visiting miami". Again thank you very much, and we look forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards
Nils Stolzlechner
Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and I just stayed there over Memorial Day weekend. Great location, just a couple of blocks from Lincoln Ave and Ocean Drive. Conveniently located to shopping and restaurants. Very short walk to the beach. The staff were EXCEPTIONAL. Our room was clean, well equipped. The shower is small and smelled a little like urine though. Over all....a very nice hotel with very attentive staff. Will most definitely be staying again.
Tut

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Hello BarryT,

We are very pleased you were able to enjoy your stay with us. Indeed we are one of the best centrally located properties on Miami beach for travelers as yourself. Our staff thanks you for your positive remarks, as we truly work hard to make sure all of our guest are as happy as you were. Please come visit us again, exceptional personalized service will always be waiting for you at Shelborne wyndham grand.

Kindest Regards
Nils Stolzlechner

Been to Shelborne Wyndham Grand South Beach? Share your experiences!