“Why go home?” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #85 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
Los Angeles, California
“Why go home?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed for a few days with friends and right away we felt at home. Everyone is super friendly and personable. And oh boy were we spoiled. There was no wait time. Not ever. People just walk around to ask if you need anything!? And the hotel is gorgeous. I mean it- beautiful. The bar tenders are miracle workers by the way. They don't just prepare drinks they put on a show (and charge for it too). This place ain't cheap people. I just want to thank Johan who works pool side this guy saved the trip for my friends and I. I could not be more thankful. Also Roberto was awesome. Super helpful. My only critique would be the music. It was just really bland Im assuming so that no ones sensibilities would be offended but oh boy my 50 years old grandmother would say it was too slow.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel has been completely renovated and it looks beautiful. The service is one of the high points and Luiza is extremely careful with the details. After all, still has one of the best restaurants in town, Marimoto.

I had a wonderful time here, highly recommended !!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I sincerely enjoyed my stay at the Shelborne. This hotel was spot on, from the decor, to the location. I was planning on using AirBNB on my stay to Miami, but the price of the Shelborne was comperable. My girlfriends and I were treated like queens. The doorman, Robert was so attentive, likewise were Johan and Nelvis at poolside.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Nils S, General Manager at Shelborne Wyndham Grand South Beach, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Priscilla B,

We truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in South Beach. It thrills me to know that our staff made you and your friends feel like queens during your stay. I hope you come back again soon for more of the royal treatment!

Key Biscayne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Great new addition to SoBe hotel scene. Super location. Cozy pool & bar. Great spa/gym. Marimoto culinary extravaganza to die for. The rooms are very well appointed, including the best seller "intimacy kit" included in the Mini Bar. All in all, this is a smart choice and a very good alternative., if you like the idea of a boutique hotel over the larger scale options.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Raul H,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Shelborne Wyndham Grand! We have something here for everyone, so I am glad you were able to experience some of our wonderful amenities such as our iconic pool and our Morimoto restaurant.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope you return soon.

Medellin, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Celebrated my birthday at the Shelborne and cant wait to come back. From the moment we arrived it was just perfect. The front desk, bellman, concierge, were excellent. Luisa Anceriz and her team made the stay just right! Every time we walked by the reminded me of my birthday. We had a great time and I recommend this to anyone that wants to visit South Beach. Will be back soon!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dear Jessica G,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday with us here at the Shelborne Wyndham Grand! I am so happy that our team was able to make this day perfect for you and your friends. We will be looking forward to your next visit!

Brasilia, DF
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Decided to visit South Beach and stayed at the Shelborne. Best hotel on the beach for the price. Beautifully renovated, great service, and Morimoto was excellent! Was greeted by the Guest Service Manager Luisa who made us feel special. The whole front office team was friendly and attentive. Can't wait to go back. A must see!

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms are worth the upgrade
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Claudia G,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to South Beach!I am so glad that Luisa and the rest of the guest services team made you feel special while you were here. Our goal here at the Shelborne Wyndham grand is to always have our staff be friendly and courteous, so I am happy to hear that they are doing just that!

We hope to have you back soon!

Nils Stolzlechner

Been to Shelborne Wyndham Grand South Beach? Share your experiences!