Stayed there for five nights with mixed experiences.
First the bad. The rooms are clean enough but a bit dated. Bedding looks new and similar to other newer Holiday Inns but room needs upgrading. Shower was difficult to work, having to yank the button so hard we were worried that it would break. Call to reception early morning before trip was assured that someone would fix it. Arriving back in evening was told receptionist didn't know if it had been fixed.Vending machines at pool and in lobby did not work. Restaurant times on menu were wrong resulting in no evening meal after returning from a tour. Sea view room was a view of the sea in the distance and a view of the rooftop of lobby building. The buffet breakfast is more expensive than in Holiday Inn Downtown ???
The good things are the restaurant staff are very attentive and friendly. The bar staff are brilliant. Thanks to Pedro and especially Frances who is mad as a hatter.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami Beach hotel has a premium oceanfront location! Welcome to the tropically inspired Holiday Inn Miami Beach - Oceanfront, where our 1950's Miami Modern exterior blends seamlessly with vibrant contemporary South Beach style to wrap you in modern comfort. Eleven miles east of Miami International Airport, our Miami Beach hotel is located where I-195 meets A1A at the Atlantic Ocean.Our hotel in Miami Beach offers you an unparalleled location, with the Atlantic Ocean's sandy beaches as our backyard. Follow the South Beach Boardwalk into the Art Deco world of South Beach for shopping, dining or the vibrant nightclubs. Take a moonlit stroll on the beach by night and play in the surf by day, or simply relax by our large pool overlooking the beach and our lush, tropical garden with its hammock oasis; it's a great way to spend a sunny afternoon. Families will find it easy to get to Miami's museums and attractions, as many are within 15 miles of our hotel.Business guests appreciate the close proximity of our hotel to the Miami Beach Convention Center, two miles away. Our Miami Beach accommodations are within 10 miles of Sony, Mt. Sinai Hospital and the University of Miami. The free wireless Internet access will help you stay in touch while you travel.Our non-smoking hotel is perfect for a Miami Beach trip. You can enjoy a delicious meal at our Paradise Cafe, dine in your room, or have a yummy Mojito at our Blue Parrot Bar. We have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Olotels and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.