I just checked out and had a BAD experience. For starters, staff was unfriendly (not a single smile!). Then came our room (434) which was ok-sized but old and dark. It had a leak from the A/C, walls were thin (I could hear Security people's radios from the other side and kids jumping at 8 am upstairs). The bathroom is the other downturn: the shower has a weird system to turn it on (you have to pull the knob VERY hard... Not suitable for non-wrestlers) and drainage was slow (had to wait 3 mins between showers to use it again). The room doesn't have a closet and the safe is on the floor.
At least the bed was comfy!
P.S: wireless was off all night long!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami Beach hotel has a premium oceanfront location! Welcome to the tropically inspired Holiday Inn Miami Beach - Oceanfront, where our 1950's Miami Modern exterior blends seamlessly with vibrant contemporary South Beach style to wrap you in modern comfort. Eleven miles east of Miami International Airport, our Miami Beach hotel is located where I-195 meets A1A at the Atlantic Ocean.Our hotel in Miami Beach offers you an unparalleled location, with the Atlantic Ocean's sandy beaches as our backyard. Follow the South Beach Boardwalk into the Art Deco world of South Beach for shopping, dining or the vibrant nightclubs. Take a moonlit stroll on the beach by night and play in the surf by day, or simply relax by our large pool overlooking the beach and our lush, tropical garden with its hammock oasis; it's a great way to spend a sunny afternoon. Families will find it easy to get to Miami's museums and attractions, as many are within 15 miles of our hotel.Business guests appreciate the close proximity of our hotel to the Miami Beach Convention Center, two miles away. Our Miami Beach accommodations are within 10 miles of Sony, Mt. Sinai Hospital and the University of Miami. The free wireless Internet access will help you stay in touch while you travel.Our non-smoking hotel is perfect for a Miami Beach trip. You can enjoy a delicious meal at our Paradise Cafe, dine in your room, or have a yummy Mojito at our Blue Parrot Bar. We have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.