Stayed Aug 11th-Aug 15th 2011.
Hotel is situated right in the North Beach section. Great staff ! Great resort! On site valet parking $25.00 a day and you can move the car as much as you wish.
Chose this location for the annual family getaway for three adults and three teens. Upon check-in we were greeted with cookies and lemonade. At the check-in counter I was greeted by Lisbet who was super friendly.
We reserved an Ocean view room and were quite happy with the view (no balconies). The rooms are average size, but are well equipped with flat screen TV's, desk and an extra chair. Mini fridge available for a rental fee of $5/per day.
The property was beautifully landscaped and features a pool, hot tub, and the TIKI BAR! The beach is just steps outside of the back gate and is very accesible.
In the morning it would be well worth your time to do the breakfast buffet,( not your normal continental breakfast).. features an omlet station very affordable and has something for everyone's tastes.
During our trips down to South Beach we were offered many helpful tips by a valet named Steve, who knows a little something about everything and everywhere, he became our go to guy with questions from everything to restauraunts and suveniors.
At check out I was assisted by Liliana and Alex, with printing boarding passes and allowing late check out since our flight left so late in the day ( I strongly recommend joining the Holiday inn's priority club prior to check in as it allows for special perks and chocolates in the room! )
The teens that were traveling with me enjoyed and made use of the pool and beach daily, they throughly enjoyed themselves and truly had a great time.
On the beach jet ski's, chairs and umbrellas are NOT owned by the hotel, and must be rented -prices are still pretty affordable.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Hotel
- Miami Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami Beach hotel has a premium oceanfront location! Welcome to the tropically inspired Holiday Inn Miami Beach - Oceanfront, where our 1950's Miami Modern exterior blends seamlessly with vibrant contemporary South Beach style to wrap you in modern comfort. Eleven miles east of Miami International Airport, our Miami Beach hotel is located where I-195 meets A1A at the Atlantic Ocean.Our hotel in Miami Beach offers you an unparalleled location, with the Atlantic Ocean's sandy beaches as our backyard. Follow the South Beach Boardwalk into the Art Deco world of South Beach for shopping, dining or the vibrant nightclubs. Take a moonlit stroll on the beach by night and play in the surf by day, or simply relax by our large pool overlooking the beach and our lush, tropical garden with its hammock oasis; it's a great way to spend a sunny afternoon. Families will find it easy to get to Miami's museums and attractions, as many are within 15 miles of our hotel.Business guests appreciate the close proximity of our hotel to the Miami Beach Convention Center, two miles away. Our Miami Beach accommodations are within 10 miles of Sony, Mt. Sinai Hospital and the University of Miami. The free wireless Internet access will help you stay in touch while you travel.Our non-smoking hotel is perfect for a Miami Beach trip. You can enjoy a delicious meal at our Paradise Cafe, dine in your room, or have a yummy Mojito at our Blue Parrot Bar. We have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.