The hotel is great, rooms are beautiful and comfortable (best beds ever), pools are fabulous, the staff is nice and friendly. But the hotel is undergoing renovations and currently under construction of some balconies. The noices are LOUD and annoying, the staff warnes you when checking in, which is nice, but there are workers going around all day from monday tu saturday, and it's the worst when at the pool. The facade is all covered and lost behind some construction panels, which doesn't look so good.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Gansevoort Miami Beach Hotel
- Gansevoort South Miami Beach
- Gansevoort South Hotel Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation. The Perry, South Beach an oceanfront resort with lifestyle amenities, where everything you desire is under one roof. Take in the breathtaking views from our rooftop infinity pool, or enjoy the tropical breeze at our Pool Plaza. Browse in our high-end boutiques or treat yourself to a well-deserved spa treatment. Energize your body, by engaging in the David Barton Gym+Spa. Dining in celebrity chef-driven restaurants, STK Miami is guaranteed to please any palate. After, enjoy a nightcap in one of our nightlife "hotspots." We proudly feature the largest guestrooms in South Beach, which are tastefully appointed with European cotton linens and upgraded amenities. Spanning an entire city block, this ultra-stylish Destination Resort sizzles with modern luxury, exquisite accommodations and superb service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Prestigia, Olotels and Hotels.com so you can book your The Perry, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.