We were prepared for the 8-6 jackhammering, and we were actually OK with it. We were staying one night for our anniversary and knew we'd be up early for a run. What we weren't prepared for was the overall shabbiness of what was existing and the average-ness of the room for a hotel that usually charges $500/night. The worst: drunk neighbors that made our room seem like a combat zone in the hours after midnight. The partying continued until near jackhammer-time. The result? I'm falling asleep as I type this. Take a pass.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation. The Perry, South Beach an oceanfront resort with lifestyle amenities, where everything you desire is under one roof. Take in the breathtaking views from our rooftop infinity pool, or enjoy the tropical breeze at our Pool Plaza. Browse in our high-end boutiques or treat yourself to a well-deserved spa treatment. Energize your body, by engaging in the David Barton Gym+Spa. Dining in celebrity chef-driven restaurants, STK Miami is guaranteed to please any palate. After, enjoy a nightcap in one of our nightlife "hotspots." We proudly feature the largest guestrooms in South Beach, which are tastefully appointed with European cotton linens and upgraded amenities. Spanning an entire city block, this ultra-stylish Destination Resort sizzles with modern luxury, exquisite accommodations and superb service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia and Amex so you can book your The Perry, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Gansevoort South Miami Beach
- Gansevoort South Hotel Miami Beach