Location is prime here. Its very close to the famous ocean drive and its party atmosphere. Luckily i visited with my bf and not my family its definitely a party town. Now to the hotel..... honestly i read all the great reviews about this place but i had to try it and see. And it was GREAT!! The suite was more than i needed but it was pretty sweet. The kitchens have everything's you need from the utensils to the plates. Housekeeping was very friendly they did a great job. The front receptionists carlos, becky, christian were informative and nice as can be. Loved that the general manager jenny was always to be available and seen. Any concerns or favors i may had she was there i thank her and her wonderful staff. Forgot to mention happy hour! They also have a cute courtyard area. Didn't really get the chance to enjoy it but there was other guests surely did. I defenitley recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metropole Hotel South Beach offers understated elegance and unparalleled service in an intimate, friendly, home-away from home atmosphere. While located in the heart of South Beach, The Metropole's inviting yet private courtyard setting and chic 1 and 2 bedroom suites manage to provide a decidedly residential feel ideal for those seeking calm, in the midst of the action. Production friendly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Metropole Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Apartments Miami Beach
- Metropole Apartments Hotel Miami Beach