“So this is 40...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #72 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Orlando, Florida
“So this is 40...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here for 3 nights alone for my 40th birthday. Alone was not the plan but things happen. It was my first time staying alone and I enjoyed myself. The valet is a few bucks cheaper when done directly with them outside but must be cash. Resort fees and parking was about $100. Check in was quick and harmless. My room was perfect (home away from home). I had a nice view of the courtyard, nice appliances & furnishings. Bed was comfy. Bathroom was clean. Everyone I encountered at the hotel was nice and courteous. I went to CVS down the street and grabbed everything I needed. I went for walks on the beach, Ocean Dr., did the happy hour thing at the sister hotel which I highly recommend; very live. I had a very nice and quiet birthday dinner & mojito at Larios on the Beach, yum yum. Walked every morning to Las Olas Cafe for a nice Cuban coffee and returned for lunch/dinner; Cuban sandwich. Overall, I would definitely go back (alone or not) and would stay here again but, I like to try different hotels. One thing I will mention is, there wasn't a dead bolt on the door so that made me nervous (that's added security I like to have) and my mind was playing tricks on me since I thought I kept hearing the door open/close ugh.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for this wonderful review and stellar rating! We are so pleased you decided to stay with us for your 40th! We do believe we were the right choice as we provide our guests with comfortable accommodations, friendly customer service, and an array of great amenities. This was certainly a nice treat on your birthday.

Katrine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Hebrew first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

All in all the hotel is awesome the people here are caring and helpful. The accommodations are great happy hour is a big plus. Clean rooms and great staff. The area is amazing as well. Coming back for sure with more friends and family. Big thanks to Jenny.

Stayed July 2015
Nancy G, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you back here soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent charming staff and great apartment style rooms with all the bells and whistles... Great courtyard with enjoyable lounge chairs. The area is surrounded with all the fun and shops. Had a pleasant experience with every staff member. I should be booking very soon.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you José L, for your stellar review and 5 STAR rating!! I am so pleased to read you enjoyed every aspect about the Metropole Apartments. Our staff work very hard to provide excellent customer service so I am pleased you appreciated their efforts. When you are ready to book again, we will be here to welcome you back!

Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

These apartments are very modern, clean and excellently situated for South Beach. The staff are helpful and friendly we had the pleasure of being checked in by Carlos Victoria who was fantastic. I would highly recommended these apartments and would definitely stay here again!

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for such an amazing review and 5 STAR rating. We will be sure to pass along your kind words about Carlos Victoria. Customer service and high housekeeping standards are top priorities at The Metropole Suites, so it is super to read that our dedicated staff’s efforts are getting results and being appreciated. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again and again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staycation for the family! Read positive reviews online so took a shot on this boutique hotel. My first impression? Loved the location were its located around the shops,restaurants and nightlife right next to ocean drive that was a biggie for me. As for the staff the bellman dave greeted me with a smile and took my bags and walked me to the front desk. There i was untroduced to the manager jenny which was welcoming and open to help with any concerns we might have, the customer service reviews here are legit!! The frontdesk is small not much of a lobby but as soon i saw my room that really was not a concern for me. I also noticed the courtyard area excellent for relaxing and listening to a nice tune. My wife enjoyed the kitchen equipped with pans so she had to make breakfast. Proceded downstairs to go to the beach and again smiles from th front receptionist becky, again customer service goes a long way that was demonstrated thru my stay. And off to the action!! On returning from our tired beach day we saw our room left clean and the kitchen spotless mind you my wife left the kitchen a mess, no worrys here they got your back!! Dont expect a large pool or a huge resort, i think the purpose of this place is for you to feel a home way from atmosphere eguipped with 5 star customer service well trained.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
We are so very pleased to read that you and your family really enjoyed your stay at Metropole Suites. We especially appreciate your comments on how professional, pleasant, and helpful our staff was. It is the key to our success. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review and for your fantastic 5 STAR rating. It will be our pleasure to see you all again.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for 3 nights during the first wk of July, 2015... What can I say, great location, just blocks from popular hot spots such as, Mango's, Wet Willies and the sexy beach and ocean front restaurants... Check -in was quite simple, even though I arrived quite early on a business and solo trip. The lobby is quite ordinary and unimpressive, however the staff is extraordinary. I had much contact with the friendly and ever-smiling Kedi, who I believe is the AGM and Carlos of the front desk...The suites are clean,big and very modern...I had (309) which is one-bedroom. My only complaint as a few others pointed out was the toilet which barely flushed. I had to try several times before it did. Overall, I have to rate the place highly for the location, cleanliness, and wonderful staff... I will be staying here often henceforth during my many business/pleasure trips to South Beach..

Room Tip: don't forget your insect repellent if you intend to enjoy the lovely little courtyard or else th...
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled solo
Johannes S, in your amazingly detailed and positive review, you have captured each and every element that our dedicated team is striving to offer our guests; helpful, courteous and professional customer service, top notch housekeeping, pleasant and comfortable surroundings, complemented of course by our strategic location. Thanks for a super rating. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and especially that you are planning to come back! We are looking forward to welcoming you again and again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family of 4 had a great time while staying at the Metropole! The rooms have been nicely updated with modern decor and a full kitchen, which was awesome (to avoid eating out every meal). I was disappointed to see such a small splash pool, but I guess no one goes to Miami for the hotel pools : ) Hands down, the best location in the heart of the retail shops and one block from the beach. The hotel staff was primarily Spanish speaking, but the language difference did NOT affect their ability to satisfy ANY of my requests. Every hotel employee I encountered was always pleasant and accommodating. Special thanks to Christian, Carlos, Kedi, and Becky for all of your help!

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hat’s off to you too, LaTrice O! Thank you for such an outstanding review. Our team takes great pride in not only personalizing every stay, but offering assistance whatever the situation. I truly appreciate you mentioning Christian, Kedi, and Becky by name. It is great to know that the genuine care that you felt from our team resonated and we are incredibly fortunate to have team members like these working with us! Again, I can’t thank you enough for such a glowing review. I can’t wait to welcome you back personally to Metropole!