“Amazed” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   635 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #76 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Amazed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here the beginning of July! The check in process was easy, and the staff was more than happy to take my number and call me when my room was ready so I could check in early. Anything I needed it was brought to me, ice, towels, cups, someone to open my wine at 10pm. They knew my name thorough out my stay. I would stay here again for sure, just alone by the friendless of the staff but the room was gorgeous as well. 100%, stay here.

Stayed July 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Hebrew first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Location is good, atmosphere was awesome very great family environment. Front desk is efficient and charismatic upon check in. There courtyard is just perfect for relaxing. Rooms are huge nice kitchen very clean all in all great stay

Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family and friends stayed here for the weekend and we're very pleased. Everything was clean, nice accommodating staff, room was amazing. The big plus is that metropole is in the heart of south beach loved all the bars and restaurants. My experience was one to tell all good. Thank you to management for the professionalism.

Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, 1 week ago
You like us! You really like us! Victoriafromkansas, thank you for making our day with your spectacular 5 star review. We adore having the chance to take care of new visitors like you and can’t wait to do it again! Please email me directly, and let me know when you are set to return. I would love to take care of your reservations personally and continue to show the love!

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thoughtful service, great rooms, very spacey and modern elegant look to them. Area is great!! Came with my girlfriend for a night outta town and enjoyed my time here with all the close by entertainment .. Making it short and sweet loved the staff and loved the area for all the fun. The room was good enough for me indeed... Hoping to visit soon

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
belky n, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you back here soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband was all jump for joy on how well the metropole was located, it's a definitely a advantage over the other options we had.. Read reviews and was convinced enough to stay here and they did not disappoint. The customer service is up there with the 5 star hotels.. Well trained staff.. They also have happy hour it's a great bonus especially before heading to clubs.. My room was perfect.. Clean and we'll put., loved the kitchenette and flat screens. Big thanks to Becky and Jenny the manager they were beyond helpful..

Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Top41sneakers, this is one of my favorite reviews ever! Thank you so much for the five stars and the fantastic shout outs for Becky and Jenny! You are absolutely right – they know everything there is to know about South Beach and will show you a Kanye-good time. Please let us know when you will be back and we will be sure to roll out our red carpet once again. See you soon!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

That's your apartment with hotel like service so close to the beach,on Colin street and with fabulous night spots around the corner! We stayed at Metropole for 2 nights and couldn't have asked for more. It's a small place with no lobby frankly and a cozy sit out area beside a small splash pool. It's a little run down when u enter and go up but the rooms are very good with an open kitchen, dining and drawing area . The kitchen is well stocked with crockery and has microwave and cooking range.The room was very nice and clean and well lit up naturally. A must for me! They gave us beach chairs and towels which came out very useful. We spent quite some time at the beach bathing and got lovely weather! There is a nice Cuban restaurant just diagonally across called Puerto Sagoa which u shud go to for a meal. At night don't miss the Mango bar and many others lined on Ocean drive just behind the hotel. U save a lot of time and money jumping into cabs coz everything is walking distance.Dont miss the pizza at Visa q1 when u visit Lincoln street. The Walgreens store is a minutes walk as well.They give you a complementary pick up and drop from the airport. We took the drop.Cool.Overall a great stay at Miami. I will come back and stay at Metropole for sure!

Stayed May 2015
Good Evening Manish L,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, regarding your recent stay! We are stoked that you enjoyed the time you spent with us! We are located just blocks from all the hottest spots. We are indeed a boutique hotel, so it tends to be smaller then your average hotel room. We offer rooms that are more spacious for those guests who need something bigger. We provide our guests with a load of amenities, and I can see that you were able to take advantage of some of them. We hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

From the start i knew this place was gonna be a good stay. Just by the greeting and welcoming of the staff made you feel at home. The location is lovely, especially for the party kind. Its surrounded by all the night life. Another plus is how clean the rooms are thats a big deal for me. They do have a courtyard to just chat with family and have a great reading ambiance. The manager is friendly always willing to make your stay that much better. The property also looked well maintained considering its an old building. Recommending to everyone.

Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends
travelfriendlygal you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you here soon!

Katrine

Been to Metropole Apartments? Share your experiences!