My friend booked this hotel because Jersey Shore filmed here and the suites looked amazing. Unfortunately ALL of the suites don't look like that. Those suites are on the first floor and very much worth the money. Although the suites upstairs are very nice and loaded with a kitchen and walk-in closet they seemed a little pricey for what we got. The customer service here is great. The front desk realizes that people from all over the world are staying there and they are very helpful and accommodating. 6th & Collins puts you close to just about everything you need to see in South Beach and not from from public transportation which I recommend taking. It's a very easy system and cheaper than taking a cab everywhere. The mini pool area is a great place for your group to chill in or to meet new people hanging out. All in all I had a wonderful stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metropole Hotel South Beach offers understated elegance and unparalleled service in an intimate, friendly, home-away from home atmosphere. While located in the heart of South Beach, The Metropole's inviting yet private courtyard setting and chic 1 and 2 bedroom suites manage to provide a decidedly residential feel ideal for those seeking calm, in the midst of the action. Production friendly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Metropole Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Apartments Miami Beach
- Metropole Apartments Hotel Miami Beach