“Alot of positives” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   635 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #72 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Alot of positives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Alot of positives in this well located property. From the start had the bellman david help me with my heavy luggage and welcome me to the metropole. They have a little pool but feels and looks that the premises are well maintained . My room has a modern clean kitchen with all the applainces you need too cook with thats a plus. Quick check in no hassle all smiles and great energy. Becky was a lovely alot of help. Housekeepers always helpful as well. Stayed during pride festival and parade which i enjoyed. Would like to mention jenny as well thank you for helping me have a great time with my friend on the courtyard love the set up.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Hebrew first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

From the minute we arrived at the hotel, we felt welcomed. We spoke to Kede at the front desk and she helped to get us checked in early and she arranged it so we could check our bags and go to the beach while we waited for our room to become available. The suite was gorgeous and very clean. All of the staff was pleasant and the house keeping was great as we never came back to a messy room. Dave helped us with our bags multiple times and always held doors for us and greeted us whenever he saw us. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely return.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, 4 days ago
You like us! You really like us! dsantana625, thank you for making our day with your spectacular 5 star review. We adore having the chance to take care of new visitors like you and can’t wait to do it again! Please email me directly, and let me know when you are set to return. I would love to take care of your reservations personally and continue to show the love!

Broadstairs, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The apartments were well equipped with a small kitchen area and all the utilities needed if you wanted to stay in and cook. Also a small dining area, lounge with sofa bed and double bedroom with huge closets. The decor was a little dated and could do with updating but overall clean and tidy. The courtyard area was small but had enough seating for us with a tiny plunge pool. A big down side for us was the road noise outside as the rooms lack good glazing so you can hear everything throughout the night, which, close to Miami Beach, is all night. Really good location for Ocean Drive and a short walk to the beach. We did have some security concerns so I would recommend locking valuables and checking credit cards!

Room Tip: Reserve a room away from the street not great views but much, much quieter.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Hello K8tieBee,

We truly appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us! The rooms that are out to the street tend to be louder then other rooms. If we were aware that you were bothered by the noise while you were in house, we would have moved you to another room immediately! I hope that you are willing to give us another chance, if you come to Miami again in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed during aviation confrence for business here at metropolis and they did not disappoint had my room ready upon me check in early and felt welcomed and special. The staff was on point with any question I provided them with. The manager Jennifer even gave us her personal number in case of anything she was accomadating and charming. Clean room, great staff, good location you can't go wrong. The bellman dave helped with anything, recommending to family and friends.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
rogergainsville, thank you for this absolutely beautiful review! We appreciate that you have come back to see us and consider Metropole, a place you love coming back to. Thank you as well for your kind words regarding our superstars Jennifer and Dave! You said it best - they are truly the epitome of good service and spirit and we are beyond lucky to have them on our team. I sincerely appreciate that you took the time to recognize her and look forward to your visit next year!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I live in Fort Lauderdale and invited a couple of friends over for a birthday South Beach weekend. At first glance I thought this hotel would be great because it within walking distance to the beach. That is the ONLY pro. The cons: dark, moldy, unkept rooms! The ventilation is horrible and caused my allergies as well as my friends to flare up. We NEVER had hot water, I complained about this every day of my 3 night stay and nothing was done. Someone came in to look into the water but did not fix anything. The room was only cleaned on the first day. On the second day we went to the beach and left for the evening to get ready at my house since we could still not get any hot water and since we did not use the room I did not request it to be cleaned since I appreciate a greener approach. On the third day and final day I personally told the front desk to please try to help with the water issue and that I would be leaving for a few hours but to also please clean the room. Upon my return I was astonished to see that nothing had been done! Extremely frustrated, I requested to speak with a manager. I was told that she was off for the day (6PM) but that they would have her call me immediately. I never received a call. About an hour later the front desk called me to tell me that they called the manager and she said to tell me that she will allow them to give me a bottle of wine for my troubles. I felt insulted! She didn't even have the common courtesy to call me and her answer to my issues was to simply offer wine which I never requested. All I wanted was the basic necessities met and they could not do that or even care to show any concern. We packed our bags and left, the evening was ruined! I have never experienced such lack of customer service! Do not even think about staying here, pay the extra money. As you can see by the pictures, the room looks good in pictures but it is filthy - beware!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Good Evening Vanesa R,

We appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! First and foremost HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Thank you for choosing to stay with us for such a special occasion! I am terribly sorry that your time spent with us was not a 5 star one! We are located just a convenient block from the beach, and many other hot spots as well. We do like to keep the rooms dark and relaxed. We offer guests extra lamps to those who want more light. We strive to provide outstanding service to each and every guest. I am terribly sorry that is not what you were given! I will definitely make sure to share this with the General Manager, as well as with the Director of Housekeeping so that they are aware, and can speak with the team. I wish that you would give us another chance in the future. We would love to provide you with an all-out successful stay! Please contact me directly when you come to Miami again!

Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My kids and I stayed at the Metropole three times. We did business with Kedi Masendeke. Kedi and her team provided exceptional service. We will not consider staying at another hospitality facility. Not even for a lower price.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, 1 week ago
There is nothing better then a 5 star review Lee P!! We are stoked that you had such a great time here at Metropole! Kedi is absolutely amazing, and all of our guests think so as well! We would love to have you stay with us again, in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow what a weekend definitely enjoyed the wmc weekend so much fun. And the metropole made it that much more enjoyable with there hands on service with my family. Big thanks to Carlos, Becky and Dave. Had so much fun at the courtyard too cute. Oh yea Steve madden is right there love shoes by the way so you can imagine how I felt. Overall had great stay here and will definitely be coming back. Location is great it start right on Art Deco district. Ocean drive very close.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hat’s off to you too, Ginnacane! Thank you for such an outstanding review. Our team takes great pride in not only personalizing every stay, but offering assistance whatever the situation. I truly appreciate you mentioning Carlos, Becky and Dave by name. It is great to know that the genuine care that you felt from our team resonated and we are incredibly fortunate to have team members like these working with us! Again, I can’t thank you enough for such a glowing review. I can’t wait to welcome you back personally to Metropole!

Katrine

Been to Metropole Apartments? Share your experiences!