“great location, could be cleaner” 4 of 5 stars

You added Metropole Apartments to your Saves list
Metropole Apartments
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   635 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #77 of 204 Hotels in Miami Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Hebrew first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I needed a vacation so we decided to go to south beach. Thanks god we chose metropole!!
From the moment we entered we were welcomed by rene and darien. The check in was fast and easy, the rooms spacious and cleand and the service from the staff was marvellous
In summation, the hotel is spectacular, you must stay here!

• Stayed May 2013
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Good Afternoon Jessica_1236,

Your wonderful feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for taking your time to do so! I am very glad to read that from the moment you walked in you were given outstanding service! Rene and Darien are great!!!! I will let them know of your kind words! :) I see that you were also content with the room that you were given, and the cleanliness of it. We hope to see you soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I had the best time ever at Metropole apartments this hotel was amazing it is in the middle of everything that you want to be in the middle of the service is awesome Sebastian treated me and my friends as welll as every single guess as if we were princesses and kings Rene was such a gentlemen he did any and he did any and everything that we asked he went above and beyond to make sure that we were okay I even remember Edward he was awesome the staff at this hotel even the housekeepers was just amazing I can't wait to go back and I'm telling all my friends about it

• Stayed May 2013
Good Afternoon mrstabby27,

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful 5 star feedback for all of our future guests to read! I am very glad to read that you had such a great time while staying with us! We are in the perfect location for all of your shopping, eating, partying and etc needs. :) Sebastian, Rene and Edward are great and all of our guests love them, and the service that they provide! I will definitely let them know of your kind praise! :) We hope to see you soon!

New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I came back to South Beach for the first time singed I moved to California thirteen years ago. I found South Bech very different in good and bad ways.

This particular review will be about the hotel. I will write another one about my experiences in South Beach in general.

We rented a two bedroom suite sor four nights. The rooms were nice, beds were comfortable, the view was underwhelming and the room did not look like the one in the website. We stayed on the fourth floor. The ground rooms led into the courtyard, but I wouldn't like to stay there. I would assumed it could be noisy.

The wifi did not work in our room. They told us to come down by the pool to get the wifi to work. The check out area was tiny and it could be understaffed at peak hours. Keep that in mind. On other hand, the staff was attentive. One time we came late at night or early in the morning, and the desk staff didn't even look at us to make sure we were guests. That concerned me a little.

The splash pool was VERY disappointing. It was small and unattractive. I never saw anyone use it. The most worrying thing was that both of the cases for the fire hoses in our floor were EMPTY! That place was a fire hazard.

Room Tip: Stay in higher floors, they are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Good Afternoon Eric A,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your honest feedback! Miami Beach has definitely changed throughout the years, in many many ways. We Welcome you back for the first time in thirteen years!!!!!!! I am glad to read that you were content with your room. I see that you were not thrilled about the view from your apartment. The courtyards are very quiet all throughout the day, as we do not have much going on in our hotel. I am terribly sorry that the WiFi did not cooperate in your room. Were you able to inform the front desk about that situation? Our staff is always eager to serve you, and I am glad that you were given such service. In regards to the fire hoses, we have a certification from the city that everything is in order regarding to fire alarm, sprinklers and smoke and heat detectors. However we really appreciate your concern about that. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I just want to leave a shout out to the little dude Rene!! The second me and my girlfriend arrived he helped us feel right at home, and ANY little thing we needed he was right there to help us out.The room itself was clean and comfy, nothing extraordinary but we didn't regret it at all. The front desk staff were pretty awesome as well, although you could tell some guys were new. The asst manager (Sebastian) helped us book tours and took the time to recommend restaurants and a few bars to go to. overall, great stay and will definitely be back!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Hello dhabibat,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your honest feedback! Rene is a great employee and a great part of our team! I will definitely let him know about your kind praise! Our staff all know about the perfect spots to send our guests to for dinner, clubbing, shopping, etc. Please come back and stay with us again soon!

Mescalero, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had just taken a last minute trip and let me tell you what a great place to land. The Metropole was reasonably priced and the location was great. I was a 2 minute walk to the beach and 5 minutes from the greatest clubs and shops. Everyone was extremely friendly the place felt very safe and was very clean. The front desk did an awesome job explaining all amineties and were extrememly helpful when explaining what I needed to do to get back to Ft. Lauderdale airport free of charge I might add. The bed was exquisiet and very large. The rooms were well layed out and had everything you could possibly need. The location is within some great shopping areas. I highly recommend this place Andres Benitez and his staff are just fantistic.

Room Tip: "Corner suites are larger and sunny"
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hello LorenzoB1,

Your wonderful 5 star feedback is very much appreciated! Our goal is to make sure that every guest has a great stay, just like you did. We are in the heart of South Beach, just steps away from all the hot spots. Our staff is always eager to provide you with excellent service! It sounds to me like you had a perfect time with us! I will definitely let Mr. Benitez and his staff know of your kind praise! We hope to see you soon!

Oostkamp, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

rooms are oke but the bathroom is small and old !
We stay their with 5 people but their were only 3 chairs, 3 plates etc...
Every day we have to look for towels.
Parking and expensive and not well organised. Sometimes we have to wait 30 minutes !

Room Tip: Rooms are ok but the bathroom is old and to small ! We are there with 5 people but their are only 3...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Metropole Apartments, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Hello Leyn1572400,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated thank you for sharing it with us! I am glad that you were satisfied with our rooms. Can you please provide me with the last name on your reservation? I would like to look further into what room type you booked. Parking on South Beach is typically not cheap. There are meters where you can park at that are about $1.25 per hour with a maximum. There are also several garages around. We apologize for having to wait for your car. Sometimes there is a high demand for cars at the lot they park at. It takes longer time for many cars to come out.

I look forward in hearing from you!

Katrine

Been to Metropole Apartments? Share your experiences!