Location is just great , but the hotel is very badly run. Lobby service is a bit rude depending on the time of the day , they can be nice as they can be rude, not consistent. There was a very stinky smell on the corridors, elevator seems to be from 2 centuries ago and the cleanliness of the hotel in general leaves much to be desired. Rooms are spacious and well appointed, they charge a 15 USD per day for resort fee??? I wonder which part of the hotel is a resort if the pool is a jacuzzi size and they give beach towels if you need so well... though internet wifi is free and works fine.
Don't expect much of service but a kind off worn apart hotel , good size and medium level service. 3 stars for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metropole Hotel South Beach offers understated elegance and unparalleled service in an intimate, friendly, home-away from home atmosphere. While located in the heart of South Beach, The Metropole's inviting yet private courtyard setting and chic 1 and 2 bedroom suites manage to provide a decidedly residential feel ideal for those seeking calm, in the midst of the action. Production friendly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, HostelBookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Metropole Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Apartments Miami Beach
- Metropole Apartments Hotel Miami Beach