i stayed at the metropole for one week for one week. i stayed there before about 3 years ago but i must say the quality of the serice has changed. I frequently had to ask for the towels and other tolierties there was a slight unusual smell in the shower and the AC was not not very consisitant i had a problem getting the front desk during the day,but the evening staff especially Micheal was excellent! Micheal was very helpful and very much customer service oriented, i never at any moment felt that any request was to much! we need more michaels at the metropole. Either way the next time i hit miami i may consider staying there.The location is great, i wished for the resort fee that they at least added beach chairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metropole Hotel South Beach offers understated elegance and unparalleled service in an intimate, friendly, home-away from home atmosphere. While located in the heart of South Beach, The Metropole's inviting yet private courtyard setting and chic 1 and 2 bedroom suites manage to provide a decidedly residential feel ideal for those seeking calm, in the midst of the action. Production friendly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Metropole Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Apartments Miami Beach
- Metropole Apartments Hotel Miami Beach