Location is amazing, just one block from the main restaurants in Miami Beach.
There´s a public parking very close (half block). Don´t use their vallet cause is quite expensive.
Room is huge. Bathroom is ok, Kitchen, bedroom and living room are very nice.
Problems: room is very dark (dark walls). Blackout curtains don´t work in the mornings so be prepare to wake up early. Our room was facing the street so it was a bit noisy... i would ask for one facing the pool.
Carpets on the room and corridors are a bit smelly... but not terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metropole Hotel South Beach offers understated elegance and unparalleled service in an intimate, friendly, home-away from home atmosphere. While located in the heart of South Beach, The Metropole's inviting yet private courtyard setting and chic 1 and 2 bedroom suites manage to provide a decidedly residential feel ideal for those seeking calm, in the midst of the action. Production friendly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HostelBookers and Travelocity so you can book your Metropole Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Apartments Miami Beach
- Metropole Apartments Hotel Miami Beach