“A Not Great Experience?” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Seventh
Description: Home made bread, pasta, desserts, sauces, great steaks and seafood.The best Italian food with the best atmosphere.For the summer time enjoy a set three course menu for $35.00 including appetizer, main and dessert.GRAZIE
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“A Not Great Experience?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hello Miami Beach Tourists & Locals alike!!! Recently I decided to take my boss and his girlfriend to what I thought would be an upscale dinning experience. Everything but that! Prices are extremely high for what it is. Food took over an hour and they were all simple dishes. The pasta carbonara was great, meat lasagna was great, but my red snapper, priced at $36, barely filled a quarter of my stomach as it could fit in the palm of my hand. I suggest go for lunch as they have decent lunch specials, stay away from the specials and do not get the waiter you have to constantly look for to get something in a tiny little restaurant...OH and watch out for the 18% tip added at the end of the very, long meal which should have taken less than 1 hour and 30+ minutes for these 3 simple dishes.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Atlanta, GA
“YUM!!! Awesome food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a great dinner here...my Hubs and I both had pasta dishes and it was so fresh! We will be back next time we are in SoBe!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aix-en-Provence, France
“really good staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Fouded by chance..because there is no patio, nothing outside.. but it was a good surprise, the staff is amazingly nice and the food in general was good..
I recommand it

Bonne trouvaille!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent in every way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We went to Grazie on Sunday may 18th based on a recommendation from the concierge at the Fontainebleau. My brother wanted veal parm and he said it was delicious. We all enjoyed our food and the service was impeccable. I'd definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“One of the Best Italian Restaurants in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I had a voucher from Google Deals $20 for $40. We ordered the 10 oz. filet mignon along with the fettuccine carbonara. The filet was huge, more than 10 oz. and cooked perfectly how we like it, medium rare. The carbonara was outstanding. We cut pieces of the filet and mixed it with the carbonara. It was all so amazing. We also had their lobster bisque and it was awesome. Service was great and food came out on time.

• Visited May 2013