“Fore a reasonable price great service!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach to your Saves list
Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   834 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #102 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Fore a reasonable price great service!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed at the Casa Grande Hotel from Sept 13-20 2014. From the moment we arrived until we left we were very impressed with the staff, cleanliness and layout of our suite. We had a beautiful large suite 407 with a big balcony that over looked Miami and quite. Full kitchen include dishwasher, plates, pots and etc..., everything you need! Ronnie on front desk was so nice and made our stay a wonderful and unforgettable. Hotel right in the centre of it all on South Beach with the ocean, nightlife, stores and restaurants all in walking distance you definitely need to check out this hotel!
Next time we will stay here again!

• Stayed September 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I first stayed at this property 20 years ago and frequently make business and pleasure stops when I can since 1994! It is the best kept secret in South Beach Ocean Drive! Nestled in between News Cafe, Larios's on one side and a block or so to right of Clevelander Bar and Mango's! Major Hot spots for SoBe!
Can't say enough about the large suite rooms with tile floors, full kitchen and comfortable bed! Also the staff and front desk is uber friendly and always asking if you need anything! Marissa Suarez (General Manager) showed great hospitality to me and listened to all my stories of SoBe of past! Even down to the valet staff Edsence (ok butchered his name) made my stay fantastic and all good memories from past come back!

Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Casa Grande Hotel from Sept 27-30 2014 visiting from Toronto Canada. From the moment we arrived until we left we were very impressed with the staff, cleanliness and layout of our suite. We had a beautiful large balcony that over looked miami. Marissa the hotel manager was so nice and made our stay a wonderful and unforgettable experience. If you are looking to be right in the centre of it all on South Beach with the ocean, nightlife, stores and restaurants all in walking distance you definitely need to check out this hotel !
p.s there are fresh oranges in the lobby and a juicer in each room!

Room Tip: stayed in room 407
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The best stay I have had on south beach yet. I will be returning next year. If you are looking for a nice hotel,that is on the ocean drive. Stay here at the Casa Grande. Make sure you ask for Damian. He is the man with the plan. He made my trip better without leaving the front desk. Stay here and you will be happy. Ronnie make sure everything is the way it should be from the time you check in until you leave.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I searched for literally 3 weeks for the right hotel to stay in on ocean drive in south beach. Most of the Reviews I read of the hotels were horrible not to mention the rooms were not fit for two people (meaning super small). I ran across Casa Grande and read their reviews while not all were good the majority was not bad either so I decided to give them a try. Upon our arrival I have to say the woman at the front desk is as sweet as ever at 1 point I wanted to call her mom because she was so caring and the way she spoke with you was so naturing. Ronnie who was also the funny 1. Kept a smile on my face every time I saw him. Our flight got in early and check in was at 4pm. While most hotels are strict on policy Casa Grande allowed us to check in a hour and a half early. I was so grateful... Damieon another clerk was helpful as well. He was very informational about the night life and also things to do while u stay in south beach. What I did not like however was the additional resort fee and hold they put on you card during you stay. Now this was no surprise because I did read the reviews prior but it us ridiculous. $25 per night for them to put fruit in the lobby -_- and $150 per night hold for any damages to room. Outrageous. How about I buy fruit and just provide it to the hotel smh...overall the stay was great I loved the room. Very spacious for my boyfriend and I. A small 1 bedroom apartment basically. The cleaning lady was a sweatheart. Spanish but I was able to communicate with her very well. Our view was gorg...the ocean was in plain site. Now if you do not like noise then this is not for you. We loved being in the center of everything so we did not mind but quiet and peace of mind you will not find anywhere on ocean drive lol. Enjoy your stay

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i have stayed in this amazing hotel- boutique on a ocean front South Miami Beach several times.
Always treated like a Quine . Wonderful service and atmosphere , very helpful staff and of course freshly squeeze OJ. Highly recommended !!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I don’t think I have anything good to say about this place, other than it’s across the street from the beach. The amount of money they charge is not worth the sleepless nights you will have. The walls are paper thin and you will hear everything in the room above next door and across from your room. This is not a good Hotel if you’re in Miami on business. Another word of advice, don’t complain about the horrible experience you had at the Casa Grande Hotel to the General Manager -Marissa Suarez ,she will only responded with “ If you need recommendation of any other properties in the area please let me know.” Yes that was her response to me when I e-mailed her venting my frustration about my stay at the Casa Horrible Suites Motel. Like I would take a recommendation from her .I already experienced firsthand how she runs the one she manages. I have stayed in plenty of Hotels in Miami this one was by far the worst.

Room Tip: Helpful tip pick a room in another Hotel.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach? Share your experiences!