This hotel is not easy to find, a tiny entrance in the middle of restaurants and a shop is easily missed.
+ Big comfortable living space - LR, DR, Kitchen, bath
+ Microwave, fridge, stove, a few utensils
+ Right in the middle of South Beach
+ Clean if not new
- Kitchen barely equipped (one knife, one pot, etc.)
- No facial tissues
- Bathroom doesn't have enough towels
- $25 "resort fee" is bogus this hotel is no resort, doesn't even have a pool, breakfast is a cookie
- $25 "valet fee" which you must use as there is no parking
Nobody bothers you, and the considerate manager who will no doubt respond to this review is nowhere to be seen while you're there.
Bottom line is that you will end up paying about $175/night, but for the area this is still reasonable if you are willing to overlook the skimping on the towels etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great 2 bedroom plus a den Condo Hotel in South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Grande Suite Hotel of South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Grande Hotel Miami Beach