“Great Spot” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nikki Beach

Nikki Beach
1 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (South Pointe)
+1 305-538-1111
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 64 Nightlife in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Nikki Beach Miami is the hidden jewel of South Beach, located at One Ocean Drive along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean amid swaying palms trees and warm sunny breezes. Nikki Beach Miami has established itself as the landmark nightclub and venue for the ultimate private parties, large celebrations, and always lives up to its reputation as a South Beach Miami party playground for jet setters, celebrities, and locals alike. Nikki Beach Club in Miami is comprised of a large oceanfront complex featuring an outdoor beach club, an award winning restaurant and a sexy South Beach nightclub favorite. Enjoy full food and VIP bottle service in our fabulous cabanas and lounge beds during the day while soaking up the South Beach sun.
Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“Great Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We went here on a Sunday night and loved it. The outdoor lounge area is definitely the highlight of the place.

• Turkish first
“Like no place I've ever been before.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I sort of had this idea that Nikki Beach would be too uptight for me but I went for dinner on Wednesday and was blown away. You can tell the staff enjoys what they do and The management spares no expense at putting on an incredible show with flamenco and belly dancers topped of with a fire dancing show. And the $20 lobster special is the best deal in south beach. Next time I'm in Miami I'm definitely checking out the Sunday brunch.

Hollsopple, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

this beach was filled with seaweed and litter. disgusting! the ocean water was beautiful, but who wants to be peeling candy wrapped from their ankles and trying not to step on bottle caps

Miami Beach, Florida
“It is not all gold what shines!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Last night I went to Nikki Beach with a friend. I have been living in South Florida for 23 years and this used to be one of my favorite spots for years. Well what I experience last night changed my opinion about the place. The place was very crowded and there was lots of security and police outside but somebody stole my brand new GALAXY III that I just purchased a month ago.Make it so bad is that I wasn t drunk since I drink moderately when I go out and I only had one drink. I had my purse close to me the all time and this is the way I have been doing this for the last 30 years. Never took out my phone while I was in the bar but I did take it out once before I got into the place.
We had just left the club and that is when I realized that my phone had gotten stolen. At that point I went back and got back into the club to look for it useless to say my phone was no where to be found. I then went back outside and talked to a policeman (it was pouring ...) about wanted to file a police report right there on the spot and he gave me a piece of paper
with the Miami Beach police station address and told me I had 24 hours to file a report. I went to speak then to the Security manager about what had happened to me which gave me the club phone number to call the next day and suggested that I would ask for the lost and found department.
As I was given permission to go back into the club I asked one of the girl bartenders if anybody had returned any phone. She showed me a phone but of course it wasn t mine.
Other 3 girls overheard me talking to the one of the police officer and security guard and I heard them saying "you got your phone stolen too? Welcome to the club!!!" I couldn t believe my ears. As I was at my phone company provider store today...guess what? I met another girl that had gotten her phone stolen last night at NIKKI's! I realized that it was 5 of us in total at that point that had gotten their phone stolen. And God knows how many more victims were there last night! i contacted a manager in lost and found today and when I asked her if anybody had returned any phone last night she told me than no one did and I that point I told her that I knew for sure that at least one must have gotten turned in since the bartender had showed one to me earlier. At that point she admitted that in reality 2 phones had turned up in one night and of course my Galaxy III was not one of them. i asked her to keep checking and to get back with me about it today by providing an alternative phone number for her to call me back and she never did bother to call me back. I filed a police report today and I would reccomand anybody to do the same because they will have a record of it always and many others reported crimes could have a positive effect on changing things for the better in that place. Well the club was crowed and the music avarage certainly not as nice as I remember to be but that is just my opinion but...if u don t remember anything else I stated here remember this..."GUARD YOUR PHONE WITH YOUR LIFE IF U GO THERE! OTHERWISE THEY WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU!!! AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!" I personally don t think is even worth the stress but is your call! Good luck if u do decide to go you needed!

Minneapolis
7 attraction reviews
“This used to be our favorite place on Sundays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I visited last January and this place has fallen appart since my previous visit. They let anyone in now, the music has become pure reaggeton instead of the great house music they used to play. I can't complain about the drinks, expensive, but great!!

Visited January 2012