“Great Night Out” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nikki Beach

Nikki Beach
1 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (South Pointe)
+1 305-538-1111
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 64 Nightlife in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Nikki Beach Miami is the hidden jewel of South Beach, located at One Ocean Drive along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean amid swaying palms trees and warm sunny breezes. Nikki Beach Miami has established itself as the landmark nightclub and venue for the ultimate private parties, large celebrations, and always lives up to its reputation as a South Beach Miami party playground for jet setters, celebrities, and locals alike. Nikki Beach Club in Miami is comprised of a large oceanfront complex featuring an outdoor beach club, an award winning restaurant and a sexy South Beach nightclub favorite. Enjoy full food and VIP bottle service in our fabulous cabanas and lounge beds during the day while soaking up the South Beach sun.
Berkeley, California
3 attraction reviews
“Great Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

2 Dance Floors, great DJ's, great lighting, fun atmosphere, lots of outdoor seating and lounge beds, right on the ocean, strong drinks and a pretty crowd! What else could you want?

Visited November 2012

• Turkish first
Miami Beach, Florida
“Stolen and Drugged”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Last night, my girlfriends and I went to Nikki Beach. We had 2 drinks in the bar before my friend became violently ill. She was throwing up on the balcony and it was unlike her character (wife and mother of 2 - a very responsible person). We went back to the hotel to later find out that my cell phone and her cell phone were both stolen out of our purses (mine being a brand new iPhone 5). We both never took our phones out of our purses while in the bar, never took our purses off our bodies and we were not even drunk. Yes, lots of guys were talking to us, but we never thought this was not normal. Later we found out that our other friend had her entire purse stolen when she placed it beside her in the booth. This is not a good place to go. I didn't even feel someone open and then CLOSE my purse while it was on my body. I didn't believe that my phone was stolen until my other friends reported stolen objects too.

I also called the bar this morning and it seemed like this wasn't unusual. The girl forwarded me to a voicemail. Nobody has returned my message (via email of course since I have no phone!).

Visited November 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Stolen Property”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Unless you'd like to have your brand new iPhone 5 stolen, DO NOT GO TO NIKKI BEACH. My friend's phone was in a small clutch that was zippered shut and when we stepped outside from dancing, it was gone. The bouncers and "head" of security were no help either. They acted like this was something acceptable that happened all the time and that basically it was our fault. We saw that someone else had reported this happening and didn't want to believe it, but the crowd here is sketchy and disgusting. Just avoid this place, go to one of the higher end clubs, pay a little more and don't risk it.

Puerto Rico
12 attraction reviews
“Crowded party scene”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We went to Nikki Beach on a Sunday Night and it was packin´. The line was long, but I never got to wait because I bought a VIP admission. The music was great, danced a lot. Two floors, and spots to hang all around the place, and the beach just outside the back of the building. Different people from all around the world. It was a great experience.

Visited September 2012
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
11 attraction reviews
“The sexiest place on earth? Not really”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Maybe it was the sexiest place on earh in the late 90s. Now it is run down, the interior looks old and it needs a total renovation, the crwod seems to be the ones that are not allowed to enter MANSION, LIV or BED and the soundsystem is old. And besides that it is not even on the beach, you can't see the damn ocean what I expect actually when a place has the word "Beach" in his name. So for me, I regret spending a single dollar there for the drinks.

Visited June 2012