I chose the Angler's Boutique for our first trip to Miami to celebrate our 6th anniversary & my 30th birthday, both in September. This hotel lived up to all the wonderful reviews on TripAdvisor. Everyone was so welcoming when we arrived. The room was amazing... loved the comfortable bed, the surround sound speakers and TV, refrigerator and excellent A/C. We had a standard room with a balcony overlooking Washington Ave... would definitely recommend. The rooms that have a jacuzzi look very nice (jealous). The hotel surprised us twice for our anniversary with a heart flower on the bed upon arrival and for my birthday - balloons, card & dessert. The hotel lounge is very trendy and a fun place to be, especially if you are not into the club scene but looking for something more low key. We purchased a couple of bottles of wine in the lounge and they were reasonably priced for Miami (request the complimentary nuts if you are in the lounge... they are fabulous). We were going to have dinner at the hotel but the restaurant was closed on Labor Day but it looked like it would be much better than many of the local restaurants. Overall Southbeach is very expensive ($7.50 for a my fiancé's Budlight on Ocean Drive) and service is awful at almost every restaurant because tip is already included (watch out for this one). I definitely recommend Eno's Wine Bar on Lincoln Road and eating on Espanola Way for a unique experience. I would say stay far away from Ocean Drive but at the same time it was fun people watching and listening to the live music at Ocean's Ten even though we paid $75 for drinks and food that tasted like it was from McDonald's. A one time experience! The Angler's has a great pizza place called Gino's nearby and the famous but way overpriced Dash store is just a few blocks down. We had a fun time exploring Miami but above all The Angler's made our trip and made it a very memorable one. Everything is within walking distance and the beach is beautiful in person & so close. We would definitely stay there again and I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel