Chose Angler's in large part for its #1 rating on Tripadvisor. Happily, it lived up to high expectations.
(1) Location - The hotel is 2 blocks from all of the action on Ocean. You are still in the thick of the action, but with less of the noise.
(2) Rooms - Hotel is adorable. Room was big, clean, and nice.
(3) Staff - The staff at the front desk are wonderful! We consulted with them practically every time we needed to make a decision regarding where to eat / what to do, and they enthusiastically gave us their recommendations. They were also very accommodating re. late check-out time.
(4) Value - we paid roughly $150/night. This is much cheaper than a lot of mediocre hotels in South Beach.
(1) Pool - the pool is somewhat small. However, it's nice and not crowded. Plus, you are 2 blocks from the beach, so don't really need it all that much.
(2) No beach umbrellas/loungers - However, you do get a small discount on rental if you get a voucher from the front desk. You can simply give the beach attendant the voucher and the umbrella/loungers will be billed to your room. The front desk provides you with fresh towels and cold water for the beach.
(3) Parking - somewhat expensive. I think it was roughly $25/night. However, it's South Beach and I believe cheaper than a lot of other hotels in the area. We were able to find overnight street parking in the area.
All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and would definitely recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel