We first stayed in the Angler's February 2008, it was our first time in Miami and it was excellent. The Anger's could not have been more hospitable. We arrived on a busy Saturday night and the hotel restaurant was extremely busy. It is a very classy restaurant. The hotel manager carried our bags to our room, ordered us complimentry cocktails and talked us through the facilities.. She then sent up the events coordinator as we had questions about Miami.
They gave us free passes to Nikki Beach, VIP passes to clubs. Made all our reservations for us. You can also use their internet downstairs - but you have free WI-FI in your room anyway. They were always curteous and very very friendly.
We recently went in December and the treatment was just as brilliant. The first time we went there in the year the hotel owner was being interviewed and photographed for a magazine outside. This time we went there and it had won awards and was recommended by preffered hotels and the magazines were calling it the best boutique hotel in Miami. We couldnt agree more.
The room service is a bit on the slow side, but the food is excellent. The rooms are fantastic and very well designed.
We visited many other hotels in the area including the Delano and the Shore Club, which are okay to go to for drinks etc.. but the Angler's is like home and pure unpretenious luxury.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.