It is rare to find a hotel on south beach with generous size rooms. Anglers rooms are clean and comfortable with nice amenities. We really appreciated the space in the Studio King with sofa, chairs, and a desk, plus a bench across the end of the bed. All of the public spaces were nicely decorated inside and out, with fountains in the small courtyards around the buildings.
The staff was very attentive, especially Nikolas who had to handle an issue requiring a room change when we checked in. Later we had an exterior door get stuck and the housekeeper came to our aid, and when we weren't successful, immediately found the engineer to fix it. Our bartender was friendly and provided good service. The bellman/valet was welcoming helpful.
This hotel is located two blocks from the beach, only 6 blocks from south point, and 10 blocks from Lincoln Road Mall. You can walk most everywhere, but if you prefer, the South Beach Local bus stops right in front of the hotel and circulates to most anywhere you'd like to go.
The pool is small and there are not enough lounge chairs, so you have to get your space early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel